Project Director – Terry Towel
Our Client. A loading and prestigious export onontcd group of toxUos with quality standards and
innovation (or al well-known brands of tho world Is looking for a dynamic and result orientated
individual for rts upcoming Terry Towel Manufacturing Unit for export purpose
• To faolilato loadorthip of tho group soCog up trio torry towol vonturo .
• initiate, develop and manage terry towel project ol group and to ensure thai targets of the prelect are accomplished within tho stipulated tmolmos and funding parameters.
• Give technical support to leadershp in machinery selection, procurement, erection cA machine* along with Dmlding dovgn and construction
• leads the project team n deterirwng «k> approach. deftverabtes . schedule and toots to deWer u>« propel within ostabfcshod constraints
• Reviews plan to determne tme frame, funding Irmtaeons. procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allocation of availabto rosourcos to various phaso of torry towol project
• Ensures quaity assurance procedures are in place lor all operations and manage the strategic aspects of largo oporations to mitigato any risk.
• Develops, implements, and maintains sound buvness practices of terry towel industry w*h in the group.
• Consolidates and analyses of profitability, revenue, margins, costs and operational efficiencies
• Master degree in Textfe Engneering / Buvness Admiration with 12 -15 yoars of expenence in the torry towol toxtile industry and at least 5 yoars’ oxpononco of working on a strategic lovol posrtio
• Expert kno*tedge of terry towel industry mecharvsms along with good understanding of protect management mothodology. abfity to idontrfy and rosotvo issuos. manage nsk. develop dotailod work ptans and specifications, perform resource aliocawyis and run team meetings
• Exceient verbal and written commurtcation skills along w*h organizational and tme management skills
• Demonstrated ability to motivate stalTiprcipcVaccount team, msptre teamwork and take a leadership role
• Abrity to solve complex problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
• Expert knowledge of contract interpretation and negotiation
Position is based in Faisalabad. a competitive salary package commensurate with tho qualification and experience shan be offered to the selected candidate. Interested candidates should submit their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org. contact Number 0321-5007035 by November 15. 2015. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and no TA/DA shall be admissible for Interview