GEPCO EMPLOYEES HOUSING FOUNDATION
(A Company Setup under section 42 of companies Ordinance 1984)
(on contract bases)
GEPCO Employees Housing Foundation Gujranwala (GEHF) requires the services of motivated, experienced and energetic individuals having rich experience in relevant field, technology and outstanding professional, interpersonal & intrapersonal skills.
• All the posts will be filled up on contract basis for two year (Extendable on performance basis)
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
• The decision of selection / recruitment committee BOD GEHF will be final.
Sr. No. Name of Position Minimum qualification / Experience
• Eligibility: Retired personnel from Armed forces preferably Brigadier. Colonel. OR Retired Civil Servant preferably from the post of Commissioner. Deputy Commissioner / DIG / SSP / SP. • Age limit: Above 50 years • Salary: equivalent to BPS=20 along with allied benefits. The salary package is negotiable on the basis of experience etc.
1. Chief Executive Officer
2. Project Engineer • BSc Engineering (Civil/Electrical) from HEC recognized University and having experience for more than 10 years in infrastructure development works of Housing scheme (Road. Water Supply. Sewerage System, water drainage, ancillary works and provision of services etc. • Age limit: Above 45 years • Salary: equivalent to BPS=18 along with allied benefits The salary is negotiable on the basis of qualification & experience etc.
3. Land Manager • Eligibility: Retired Kanongo / Naib Tehsildar having rich experience in handling housing colony lands. • Salary: equivalent to BPS= 16. The Salary is negotiable on the basis of qualification & experience etc.
4. Patwari • Eligibility: Retired Patwari having rich experience in handling housing colony lands. • Salary: equivalent to BPS= 12. The Salary is negotiable on the basis of qualification & experience etc.
The following documents should be attached with the application:
• Formal request in the name of Chairman GEHF • CV.
• Attested copies of all educational certificates and degrees. • CopyofCNIC
• 03 No. Recent Passport size photographs.
• Documentary proof of previous experience / service.
Interested / eligible applicants can send their applications with all relevant documents to the given address on or before July 06.2015.
Chairman BOD GEPCO Employees Housing Foundation (GEHF)
565-A Model Town G.T. Road Gujranwala. Ph: 055-9200519-26