EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONALS
Project Management Office (PMO) Punjab Irrigation System Improvement Project (PISIP) Irrigation Department, Government of Punjab, Lahore. Phone: 042-99212882, Fax: 042-99212881
Irrigation Department, an equal opportunity organization, invites applications from suitable candidates domiciled in the Punjab and possessing relevant qualification/ experience for one post of Head Project Management Office for Punjab Irrigation System Improvement Project (PISIP) in Irrigation Department, Government of Punjab, Lahore. Eligibility Criteria:
Maximum Age 60 years, Pay Rs. 1,56,210/- (in case of contract employees) and Pay of BS-20 and Project Allowance of Rs. 80,000 pm in case of Government Employees as per latest Finance Department, Government of Punjab Notification No. FD.SR-l/9-20/2006, dated November 21,2014. Should be B.ScJ BS/ BE (Civil Engineering) preferably M.Sc.1 MS (Civil) from a recognized University.
Should have more than 25 years experience in planning, designing, construction
management, operation and monitoring of water sector projects, large hydraulic
structures, mega projects and related works on rivers and large canals.
Should be competent in Financial Management of the Donors assisted projects.
Should have experience in implementation of mega projects and familiar with
JBIC/ World Bank/ ADB, conditions/ guidelines.
Should have knowledge of latest engineering codes of practices.
Should be fully conversant with Environmental Impact Assessment (ElA/ IEE)
and Resettlement issues relating to projects and also Donor’s requirements
regarding social aspects of mega projects.
Should have experience of Community Development organization and transition management in the Irrigated Agriculture set up. Departmental officers are also eligible to apply and compete for subject assignment. Persons domiciled in province of the Punjab. Instructions:
1. The above post is on contract basis and is upto June 30,2016 or as determined by the competent authority in due course. Applications on prescribed form should reach in the office of Head PMO, Punjab Irrigation System Improvement Project (PISIP), Irrigation Department, Old Anarkali, Lahore, latest by 25-06-2015 during office hours.
2. Department will not communicate with any candidate other than those who will be short-listed.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for TestI Interview.
4. All eligible employees of Irrigation Department, Punjab may also apply for above post after obtaining NOC from the Department.
5. In case of selection of Department candidate, appointment will be made by transfer.
6. The prescribed Application Form can be downloaded from the Website of Government of Punjab, Irrigation Department www.punjab.gov.pk OR can be obtained from the office of the Head PMO, Punjab Irrigation System Improvement Project (PISIP), Irrigation Department, Old Anarkali, Lahore.
Attested copies of the educational qualification certificates along with detailed marks sheets, experience certificates, domicile, NIC and one latest photograph must accompany the application form.