Al-Noor Special Children School & College, Sher Shah Road Multan Cantonment requires following educated / experienced staff (Male / Female) with the criteria given below:-
Ser Name Vacancy Qualification / Experiences
1. Lecturer Computer Science (Female) 01 a. Master in Computer Science b. 2-3 Years Teaching Experience c. Expert Is Software Programming
2. Psychologist (Fomalo) 01 a. Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology b. 2-3 Years Experience of Special Children Assessment and counseling as well as the Parents.
3. Sign Language Interpreter for Hearing Impaired) (Male) 01 a. MSc Psychology b. Master In Special Education (Hearing Impaired) c. Experience in Sign Language d. 3 Years Teaching Experience
4. Librarian (Female) 01 a. MSc Library Sciences b. 3 Years Experience as a Librarian
5. Teacher – VIC (Visual Impaired Child) (Female) 01 a. Master in Special Education b. Qualified In Brail language c. 1 Years Teaching Experience in Special School of Required Disability.
6. Vocational Teacher (Female) 01 a. Diploma in Drafting & Cutting. Tailoring, Hand Embroidery, Machine Embroidery, Hand Knitting, Machine Knitting b. Minimum Qualification FA c. Minimum Work Experience for 1 Year
7. Aya (Female) 01 a. Matric b. 1 Year Experience as Aya in Recognize Institute
Only the spirited Male / Female candidates, having special concern for special children should apply. Interested candidates to drop their CV’s at following address upto 15 Sop 2015.
Al-Noor Special Children School & College Near Army Public School & College Sher Shah Road, Multan