Land Records Management & Information Systems, A Project of Punjab Government, Funded by World Bank
Project Management Unit of Land Records Manage applications from Punjab domiciled candidates for a ment & Information Systems, Board of Revenue, ipointment on contract basis against the following pc
Post Age No. of Post Salary (Rs.) Requirement
Deputy Chief Accountant 25-40 01 78,000 • ICMA Inter • Minimum 5 years practical experience in public/private sector. Should possess hands on expertise in managing finance of complex high value projects. • Candidates with knowledge and experience in government accounting will be preferred.
Human Resource Specialist 25-40 01 78,000 • MBA/MPA/MHRM or equivalent (at least 2″” division) from a recognized Institution • Minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resource Management in large public/private sector organizations. • Candidates with experience in developing and implementing HR policies, training and development, skill competency, evaluation and compensation models and drafting rules and guidelines will be preferred. • Candidates with experience in multi-national companies or large public sector organization will be preferred.
Assistant Accounts Officer Note 25-35 01 52,000 • CMA (InteryM.Com/MBA (Finance) OR • Graduate with SAS at least 21″1 Division from a recognized Institution. • Three years work experience in the relevant field. OR • Officers in BS-16/17 by posting from Pakistan Audit 81 Accounts Department as agreed with World Bank having graduation with SAS/PIPFA (Public – Sector]
The candidates who have already applied for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer vide advertisement in daily “The News” dated 16.05.2013 and “Jang” dated 17.05.2013 need not to apply again.
• Applications accompanied by CV, copies of educational qualification certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours within 4-7-13 from the publication of this advertisement. • Appointments will be subject to terms and conditions as determined by the Government of the Punjab. • Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the Departments. • Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose. • Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for. • Hie selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days. • The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis.. a) 2% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women d) 20% quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, from representative department. • Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of social welfare department.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, PMU-LRMIS, BOARD OF REVENUE, PINJAB. 51 57-C-II, Gulberg-Ill, Lahore. Ph No. 042- 99268046-48 Website: www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk
- lrms punjab jobs
- punjab government LRMS Jobs
- board of revenue jobs 2013 PMU-LRMS
- lrms vacancies for service center officials
- PMU written test sample
- ppsc pk land record job form recheck
- Www job at land resurce funded by world bank