Receptionist Job in Punjab Skills Development Fund
Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is a not-for-profit organization set up under the Companies Ordinance 1984 by the Government of the Punjab in collaboration with Department for International Development, UK. PSDF is looking for an energetic and motivated professional for the following position based in Lahore:
1. Receive, sort and maintain log of daily mail / deliveries / couriers.
2. Answer and forward phone calls.
3. Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
4. Provide general administrative and clerical support.
5. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
6. Respond to public inquiries.
7. Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
>• Bachelor’s degree from an HEC-recognized institute. Preference wil be given to the candidate having 1 to 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity.
Please send your resume” and covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the position title in the subject line. The closing date for submission of applications is April 30, 2016. For more details on the job description and application instructions, please visit our website at http://www.psdf.org.pk