NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PSYCHOLOGY CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE QUAID-I-AZAM UNIVERSITY n
M ISLAMABAD j
VACANT ACADEMIC POSITIONS
Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals for filling the following vacant Academic Positions on BPS, Tenure Track System (TTS) and Contract basis:
S. No. Posts BPS/TTS No. of Posts
1. Professors BPS-21/TTS 02
2. Associate Professors BPS-20/TTS 03
3. Assistant Professor BPS-19 / TTS 01
4. Research Fellows cum Assistant Professors BPS-19 (Contract) 03
5. Lecturers BPS-18 02
6. Research Associate cum Lecturers BPS-18 (Contract) 02
1. The candidates applying under more than one systems should submit separate applications along-with complete documents together with required Pay Order, Bank Draft or Paid Challan for each application (only Askari Bank, QAU Branch) for Rs. 2,000/- (non refundable) drawn in favor of Director NIP Quaid-i-Azam University latest by the 19″ May 2015.
2. Applicants from abroad may be sent along-with USS100 as application fee by 29,a May 2015.
3. Applicants working in Government, Semi Government Organizations or Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel with NOC. However, the Centre may entertain advance copies.
4. The applicants for the post of Lecturer, Research Associate cum Lecturer, Assistant Professor and Research Fellow cum Assistant Professor who do not possess Ph.D degree will be required to appear in a written test and in addition, they will deliver a lecture. The candidates for Assistant Professor holding Ph.D degree will deliver a lecture only. After shortlisting the candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Board for final selection. No TA/ DA will be admissible for interview.
5. The selected candidates will be governed by the Centre of Excellence, Quaid-i-Azam University, Statutes Service and Rules/ Regulations amended from time to time.
6. Applications that are incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained.
7. The Institute reserves the rights not to fill any post/ withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
8. The decision of the Institute shall remain binding in all cases.
Application Forms, eligibility criteria, qualification and experience ot each post is available on NIP website: http://nip.edu.pk/jobs.html
Ph: 051-2896013, 051-2896010, Fax: 051-2896012