UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIECNCES LAHORE, PAKISTAN
Postal Address: Sheikh Abdul Qadir JiSani (Outfall) Road, Near District Courts, Lahore. £ # (Direct): 042-99212868, PBX:042-99211449-50 & 99211374 (Ext: 133), Fax # 042-99211461
1. Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to a foreign national, cn the prescribed form (academic) downloadable from University website IhteMw.uvas.edy.p^dowptoad/) (without bank draft) for making appointment of a Research Associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs. 40,030/- PM in the discipline of Biochemistry, Institute of Biochemistry & Biotechnology with the following qualifications & Experience as well as ether terms & conditions:
Eligibility Criteria/ Minimum Qualification & Experience
M.Phil I M.S. or equivalent degree (Biochemistry) awarded after 18 years of education or Master’s degree from a foreign university in the field with no 3rd division in the academic career from an NEC reco nized University /Institution
Note: Preference will be given to the person having research experience in fiber and proximate analysis and mushroom cultivation technology._
2. Applications (single set) with attested copies of testimonials, certificates, transcripts abngwith one recent attested passport size photographis required.
3. Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit theie Applications through proper channel within due date. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications fading which such applications will be treated as rejected.
4. Ail Government employees who intend to apply for the post through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry I outstanding dues against them, (toeover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate I No Objection Certificate (NX).
5. Incomplete applicaticns or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. The candidates holding professional degrees must be recognized I registered by the relevant Council.
7. The University reserves the right not to fill the advertised position® without assigning any reason.
8. Quota: 02% for disable, 05% for minorities and 15% for female is reserved.
9. Applications complete in all respect should reach in the Office of the Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore upto 15-10-2015 (Thursday) during office hours.
DR. MUHAMMAD AFZAL