Postal Address: Shefch Abdul QaMani (Outfall) Road, Near District Courts, Lahore. S # (Dired}:042-99212S63. PBX042-99211449-50 & 99211374 (Ext 133), Fax #042-99211461. Web :ii4i
1. Applications are invited from thfe Pakistani Nationals, who are not marriea to a foreign national, on the prescribed form (academic) downloadable from University website (http://vAvw.uvas.edu.ok/download/) (without bank draft) for making appointment of a Research Associate on purely contract basis at the consolidated salary package of Rs. 40,000/- PM plus annual increment @ 7% in the discipline of Livestock Management, Department of Lwestock Production, UVAS, Ravi Campus, Pattoki with the following qualifications^ Experience as well as other terms & conditions:
Eligibility Criteria/ Minimum Qualification & Experience
MSc (Hons.) I M.Phil or equivalent degree (Livestock Management) awarded after 18 years of education or master degree from a foreign university in the relevant field with no 3rd Division in the academic career from an HEC recognized University/ Institution.
Preference will be given to the person having experience in buffalo and calf rearing._
2. Applications (single set) with attested copies of testimonials, certificates, transcripts alongwith one recent attested passport size photographis required.
3. Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel within due date. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications failing which such applications will be treated as rejected.
4. Ail Government employees who intend to apply for the post through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry I outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate I No Objection Certificate (NOC).
5. Incomplete applications or those received after the due cate will not be entertained.
6. The candidates holding professional degrees must be recognized I registered by the relevant Council.
7. The University reserves the right not to fill the advertised pcsition(s) without assigning any reason.
8. Quota: 02% for disable, 05% for minorities and 15% for female is reserved.
9. Applications complete in all respect should reach in the Office of the Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore upto 15-09-2015 (Tuesday! during office hours.
10 The only eligible/suitable candidates will be called for interview, separately.
DR. MUHAMMAD AFZAL