Government of Pakistan
Ministry of National Food Security & Research
Up-Gradation & Establishment of Quarantine Stations in Pakistan
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in the project “Up-gradation & Establishment of Animal Quarantine Stations in Pakistan” on contract basis till completion of the project. Applications may be addressed to the Project Director, Up-gradation & Establishment of Animal Quarantine Stations in Pakistan. 87-Tariq Block. New Garden Town. Lahore and reach latest by 11 -07-2015.
Place of Posting
Name of the Post
1. Monitoring & Development Manager Pay Lump sum Rs. 50.000/- (All Inclusive) i) B.Sc Engineering (Civil) from any HEC recognized University. OR ii) Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) Civil iii) Practical expenence of 05 years for B.Sc Engineering and 10 years for DAE with Government or Private organization. iv) Must have command on MS office and English speaking’wniing. 01 Lahore 40-62 years
2. Research Officer (8PS-17) i) DVMfrom HEC recognized University ii) B.Sc Animal Husbandry (Veterinarian) OR iii) B.V.Sc iv) Registered withPVMC Preference v/ill be given to candidates already working in Veterinary Research Organization. 01 Khunjrab (Gilgit) 22-28 years
3. Veterinary Officer (BPS-17) i) DVM from HEC recognized University ii) Registered withPVMC 01 Khokhrapar (Sindh) 22-28 years
4. Admn Officer Pay Lump sum Rs. 30.000/- (All inclusive) 1 Masters in Human Resource Management or Social Sciences from any HEC recognized University 3-years Administration experience will be preferred, ii) Computer literate with command in English speaking and writing. Eligible: Male/Female 01 Lahore 25-45 years
5. Accountant Pay Lump sum Rs. 30.000/- (All inclusive) B.com/M.ConVACMA with 2-years experience in public account and audit matters relating to Government Department. SAS training holders and AGPR background shall be preferred. 01 Lahore 25-40 years
6. Assistant Pay Lump sum Rs. 15.000/- (All inclusive) i) 2′ class Bachelor’s Degree from any HEC recognized University. ii) 3-years experience in office file v/ork. accounts and management will be preferred. Eligible: Male/Female 01 Lahore 25-35 years
7. Driver (BPS-04) i) Middle Pass ii) Valid Driving license holder iii) Well versed with traffic rules. 01 Lahore 30-50 years
1. Persons already in Government service should route their applications through their departmental head.
2. The selection will be made on merit according to Government regulations.
3. Date and place of interview v/ill be communicated in interview call letter, after short listing.
4. Application may be submitted on plain paper with complete bio-data along with one recent photograph, copy of CNIC and copies of relevant documents where applicable.
5. No T/VDA will be admissible if called for interview and first joining.
6 Maximum age limit shall be relaxable to the extent indicated in the initial appointment to civil posts (Relaxation of upper age limit) Rules. 1993 as amended from time to time.