Lahore Museum. Lahore invites applications for the following vacant posts under the Project “Development and tip-gradation of Lahore Museum Building and Conservation Facilities” on contract basis:
Name of Post
No. of Posts
Age (years) Min-Ma\
1 Assistant Director (Admn & Accounts) BS-17
2 Chemist (BS-17)
3 Research Officer (BS-17)
4 Restoration & Exhibition Officer (BS-17)
5 Professional Photographer (BS-16)
6 Assistant (BS-14)
7 Dale Entry Operator/
Computer Operator (BS-12)
8 Chemical Assistant (BS-9)
9 Conservation Assistant (BS-9)
10 Lab Technician (BS-9)
11 Senior Clerk (BS-9)
12 Driver (BS-4)
13 Naib Qasid (BS-1)
MPA Degree / MBA (Finance) / M.Com 1st Division. 05 years experience in the relevant field.
M.Sc. Chemistry from any HEC recognized University (Minimum 2nd Division) One year Lab experience
Masters in Archaeology, Fine Arts. History* Oriental languages from any HEC recognized University (Minimum 2nd Division)
Knowledge of research methodology and tools and knowledge of computer required.
Master’s Degree from any HEC recognized University (Minimum 2nd Division) in
Fine Arts (Painting, Sculpture. Designing).
At least 02 years experience in the relevant field.
B.F.A./B.A. from any HEC recognized university.
One year experience in photography.
Bachelors Degree (Minimum 2nd Division). With knowledge of computer applications and adequate experience in noting and drafting. One year experience in the relevant field.
F.A/ F.Sc (Minimum 2nd Division) Typing Speed minimum 35 vv.p.m. (English & Urdu).
Following certificate course from a recognized institution:
i) Diploma in Microsoft Office
ii) Window Installation
iv)Experience of Hardware work will be preferred.
F.Sc. from any 11 EC recognized university (Minimum 2nd Division) One year relevant lab experience.
F.Sc. from any HEC recognized university (2nd Division) One year relevant Lab experience.
F.Sc. from any HEC recognized university (2nd Division). One year relevant lab experience.
Intermediate (Minimum 2nd Division) T\ ping skill in English on computer with typing speed of minimum 35 vv.p.m. preference will be given to those who can type in Urdu as well. Working experience in relevant field would also be preferable. Literate and should be license holder with 3 years* experience in driving. Literate and three years’ experience as Naib Qasid.
35-55 25-35 25-35
20-28 20-28 20-28 20-28
• Appointment will be made purely on contract basis for a period of 03 years.
• Only the candidates holding valid domicile from Punjab are eligible for above posts.
• Applications must be submitted with complete CV, copy of CNIC, 02 recent passport size photographs and duly attested copies of degrees / certificates of experience on the following address upto 12th June. 2015 before closing hours.
• Separate applications should be submitted for separate posts.
• Applications should be sent through Postal or by hand to Director, Lahore Museum, Shahra-e-Quaid-e-Azam. The Mall. Lahore.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for lest / interview.
• Detailed terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the existing Contract Appointment / Recruitment Policies of the Government.
• Incomplete and late applications (received after clue date) w ill not be entertained/ considered.
• No FA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test / interview.
DIRECTOR, Lahore Museum, Shahra-e-Quaid-e-Azam,
The Mall, Lahore (042-99210804)