UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA, SARGODHA
Applications for the following Pemianent/Contractual/Tenure Posts are invited from Pakistani Nationals on the prescribed form which can be down loaded from University website
Qualification: Minimum Masters: preferably English. Business Administration, Human Resource Management or Law.
Age: 35 to 55 years on closing date specified in the advertisement.
(Relaxable upto 60 years in favor of experienced personnel who have served in the same capacity) Experience: Total 13 years from which 10 years must have been acquired in the University or similar kind of General Administration in an autonomous or public sector organization of repute. All candidates must have exemplary service record which can be verified through relevant agencies/public institution. Skills Required:
• Excellent communication skills
• Elaborate Human and Personnel management skills
• Good personality with excellent presentation skills
• Problem solving and
• Crisis management skills Qualification:
Post-graduate with skillful knowledge of SPSS. Office Documentations, Spread Sheets. Data Bases etc. No third division in academic career. Age: 18-30 years
Registrar (BS-20/Pay Package to be determined by the Search Committee)
Research Officer (BS-17) (01-Regular)
Applications are invited for the following temporary posts of junior clerk in the main campus, sub-campuses and colleges of University of Sargodha. The persons having the nationality of Pakistan can submit application. And application form can be downloaded from the website of University of Sargodha.
Name of Post Open Merit Minority V Quota (5%) Women Eligibility Quota (10%)
Junior Clerk (BS-07) 17 01 02 Age: 18 to 30 years, a. Matric (2nd division) b. Typing Speed (English/Urdu) 35 WPM on computer
1. Candidates shall have to submit application on the application form as well as attach the attested copies of educational particulars with it. Also submit a CV for the posts of registrar and research officer.
2. Two passport size photographs shall also have to be pasted.
3. The employees of government, semi-government and autonomous organizations route their applications through the competent authority of their respective department before the last date. Otherwise, applications shall not be acceptable.
4. Application for the post of junior clerk must be accompanied with a demand draft/pay order of Rs.300/- in the name of Treasurer. University of Sargodha. Whereas, for the posts of registrar and research officer Rs. 1000/- and Rs.500/- respectively shall have to be deposited.
5. Incomplete applications or the ones received after stipulated date shall not be considered.
6. Last date of submitting applications is 30th October. 2015.
7. University of Sargodha reserves the absolute right to not include any application or fill the post without assigning any reason. Moreover, the number of posts can be increased/deceased as per the requirement need of the university.
REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
PH #: 048-9230802 University website: www.uos.edu.pk