Applications art invited for the appointments in a well reputed public sector educational institution from qualified, competent, motivated, innovative, goal oriented & committed professionals (Pakistani Nationals) for the following positions under 3% disable person.
Teaching & Non-Teaching Positions
Nomenclature of the post
Qualification /Experience for direct recruitment
Age for Direct Recruitment (Min-Max)
No. of Posts
• Fira Class Master’s Degree under Annual System and CGPA 3.0CV400 under Semester System
• Equivalent degree awarded aftei 16 year* of education-in the relevant field with no 3rd Division in the academic career from an KEC recognized Unlvertlty / Institution
• Condition of no 3rd division shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer to the candidate holding a higher degree vix. M.Phil/Ph.D. or equivalent degree with not mote than ooe 3(d division in entire academic career.
Funhennore. the candidate with 2nd Division in the Master’s Degree but holding higher degree 1*. M. Phil/ PhD or equivalent degree with 18 years of education could be Considered.
(Antic. Islamic Studies. Uidu. Pakistan Studies. Persian. Political Science. Health and Phytic*] Education. Applied Pi)*hology. Eco&cmic*, Statistic*. Education. English. Fine Arts. Sociology. Geography. Food Science*. Bouny. Chemistry. Home
Economics. Mathematics. Phytic*. Zoology.
Information Technology. Business Administration. Public Administration & Commerce)
Graduate (2nd Division) from t recognized University with at least 5 years experience in office administration Preference will be given to those who have knowledge of Microsoft Word and typing
(A) Higher Secondary School Examination (2nd division):
lb) typing speed in English of 35 wpm and knowledge of word processing._
3 Junior Clerk
1. The Job Application Form can be download from the link www.gcwuf.edu.pk
2. A sum of Rs. 2000/- for the positions mentioned at Sr. No. 1 and Rs.500/- for the positions mentioned at Sr. No. 2 to 4 should be deposited online Account No. 6614-2, Bank of the Punjab, Madina Town Branch Faisalabad. Original receipt must be attached with the application form as proof of payment.
3. The-dully filled in application forms must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates. I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
4. The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
5. Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
6. The institution reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
7. The candidates already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
8. Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per Govt, of the Punjab rules.
9. Complete applications must reach to the PO Box No. 28, GPO, Faisalabad by mail not later than 13-08-2015.
• The University will comply with the instruction of Government of Punjab to fill the vacant posts under 3% disable person quota.
• Disable person will produce verified disability certificate issued by the concerned department / Medical Superintendant DHQFaisalabad with application.
• Institution reserves the rights to decrease or enhance the seats
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
• Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
• The institution is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agcncy/Post Office/Telephonic Message.
• NoTA/DA is admissible when called for interview. IPL-9184