A Public Sector Organization is desirous of hiring the following positions on contract basis for working on its on-going project. Applicants fulfilling the following requirements may apply for the position, to P.O Box No.163, GPO, Lahore within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
The applicants will also enclose an attested copy of CNIC, Educational & Experience Certificates (duly attested by gazetted officer of any public organization) recent Curriculum Vitae and Passport Size Photograph along with their applications. Market Pay package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered.
The contract will be offered initially for a period of one year which may be extendable on satisfactory performance, and requirement, if any.
s. No. Designation No. of Posts Qualification Experience Maximum Age Limit
1. Sector Specialist (Finance) 01 ACMA/CA 20 Years in Public Sector (at least 5- years experience in Railway Account will be preferred) along with computer literacy 65 Years
2. Sector Specialist (IT) 01 MS IT/MIT At least 20 Years relevant experience with at least 1 year experience of software development in some Private/ Public Organization 55 Years
3. Sector Specialist (CIS) 01 MSc GIS/MSc Space Science At least 20 Years relevant experience in a Public/Private Organization 55 Years
4. Sector Specialist (Land Revenue/Tehsildar) 01 BA along with Patwar Course Certificate from any Provincial Board of Revenue At Least 20 years relevant field experience with minimum 5 years experience as Revenue Officer in Private/ Public Sector Organization (LLB degree holder would be given preference) 65 Years
5. Sector Specialist (Monitoring & Evaluation) 01 Bsc Engineering/ MBA Project Management At least 20 Years experience in handling of large projects in Public/Private Organization (preferably 5 years in handling of Railway Project) 65 Years
• Government servants and employeesofPublicSector Organization should apply through proper channel.
• Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test I interview.
• NoTA/DAwill be admissible for Test and Interview.
• Candidates must have their original educational and experience certificates/documents at the time of interview.
Project Director (PMU)
RHQ-126/2015/PMU Railways Headquarters Office, Lahore PID(L)3042