senior accounts executive
Management Association of Pakistan (MAP) is looking for a Senior Accounts Executive for its Karachi Secretariat: the ideal candidate should at least be a Graduate (in Finance & Accounting) from a well recognized university, ideally having 2-3 years previous experience in similar capacity. The ideal candidate would be a team player having the experience of working in a non-profit organization.
Some of the responsibilities of this role will be:
– To maintain books of accounts and deal with all related matters and preparation of Annual Budget and Forecasts on a monthly and periodic basis .
– Process invoices and expense reports; reconcile any discrepancies.
– To compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions in the relevant registers.
• To manage timely filing of relevant documents with SECP & FBR. tax payments & insurance payments.
– To interact with all external customers, including but not limited to auditors, and to oversee the audit process and timely printing of the Annual Accounts.
– To maintain and update, personnel files, attendance register and leave records.
This job requires outdoor visits also, the incumbent should be outgoing with good communication skills and having own transportation.
Remuneration package: based on qualifications and experience.
To know about the activities of MAP, please visit www.mappk.org and www.facebook.com/MAPPakistan
Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or through courier at: Executive Director
Management Association of Pakistan
3rd Floor “K-House’ Plot No.1-C, Khayaban-e-Shahbaz Lane-4, 26th Street, Phase- VI. DHA Karachi, Postal Code: 75500.