■ Minimum 12 years of supervisory/managerial experience. The candidate w«h experience in the corporate sector, army or educational institution w« be preferred.
• Age should preferably be less than 60 years.
• Can<*date$ should possess strong administrative sfafis. Addibonazy candidates shocM have sound personal management conflict management problem solv^, planning, communicaton. and interpersonal sMis
• Manage wort schedules; assign duties to personnel tor as departments of the university. Evaluate work performance and mafce recommendatons tor personnel actions
• Monitor, review and streamline university operations to ensure smooth. eSoent and effective wort flow. Manage security, transport, personnel, cafeteria, maintenance and different sections of the university.
■ Assist in the preparation of the annual tnancial budget (operational and capital). Prepare written reports and documentation as required by management
■ Man tain discipline and ensure effective counsrtng o< subordinates. Help to maintain effective relations with faculty and students.
• Liaise .s-th government departments. Wo Offer:
• Cornpett->« salaries, professional growth and a challenging wort environment
(Note: Only short listed candidates will be notified.) I Please send your resume al the fcfcwng address: | #t\ Human Resource Department
f _ Namal Education Foundation
75- 0/1. Main Boulevard. Gulbcrg III. Liberty Roundabout. Lahore. Tel: 042-35782741-44 Email: saeed awangnamal.edu pk