DIRECTORATE OF FISHERIES SINDH (RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT) PAKISTAN SECRETARIAT BLQCK-50 SADDAR. KARACHI
Applications are invited for the following Vacant Posts in the Directorate of Fisheries Sindh (Research & Development) Karachi in the Development Scheme namely “Rehabilitation of Pilot Shrimp Farm Garho as Training & Research Centre” Purely on Contract Basis. Candidates fulfilling the required qualification and experience may appear in walk-in interview/tests for the following posts:
Sr. # Name of Post No. of Posts Qualification Experience Age Domicile
1. Office Assistant (BPS-14) 02 (i) Graduate at least 2nd Division from any recognized University. (ii) Typing Speed 30 W.P.M. 3 Years Experience 18-28 Sindh
2. Data Entry Operator (BPS-11) 02 At least 2nd Class Diploma from a recognized institute in computer software and hardware technology well versed with computer designing 3 Years Experience 18-28 Sindh
3. Fisheries Development Assistant (BPS-09) 04 At least 2nd division B.Sc Degree in Marine Biology / Fresh Water Biology and Fisheries from any recognized University — 18-28 Sindh
4. Senior Clerk (BPS-09) 01 (i) Intermediate (ii) Typing Speed 30 W.P.M. 2-3 Years Experience 18-28 Sindh
5. Accountant (BPS-08) 01 Inter commerce from any recognized Board/recognized University 2 Years Experience in Accounts 18-28 Sindh
6. Junior Clerk (BPS-07) 02 Intermediate Science Second Class Computer Skilled 75 words per minute typing speed in Microsoft Office — 18-28 Thatta
7. Electrician (BPS-07) 02 (i) Matriculation (ii) Wiremen Certificate from any recognized Technical Board — 18-28 Thatta
8. Lab Assistant (BPS-06) 02 Matric (Science) 18-28 Thatta
9. Fisheries Supervisor (BPS-06) 02 Matric (Science) — 18-28 Thatta
10. Tractor Operator (BPS-05) 02 (i) Middle Pass. (ii) Certificate in the relevant field — 18-28 Thatta
11. Feed Mill Operator (BPS-05) 02 Middle Pass / Trade proficiency — 18-28 Thatta
12. Pump Operator (BPS-05) 02 Middle Pass / Trade proficiency — 18-28 Thatta
13. Driver (BPS-04) 04 (i) Middle Pass (ii) Having valid Driving License must be able to maintain the log book. At Least 5 Years Experience as a Driver 20-30 Thatta
14. Plumber (BPS-03) 02 Middle Pass / Trade proficiency — 18-28 Thatta
15. Fishermen (BPS-01) 10 Primary Pass / Trade proficiency — 18-28 Thatta
16. Lab Attendant (BPS-01) 04 Primary Pass / Trade proficiency — 18-28 Thatta
17. Watchman / Chowkidar (BPS-01) 02 Primary Pass — 18-28 Thatta
18. Naib Qasid (BPS-01) 05 Primary Pass — 18-28 Thatta
19. Sweeper (BPS-01) 02 Primary Pass / Trade proficiency — 18-28 Thatta
1. Walk-in interview will be held on 12-05-2015 at 11.00 AM for the post of BPS-01 to PBS-14 at the Directorate of Fisheries Sindh (Research & Development), Block-50 Pak Secretariat Saddar Karachi.
2. Written test will also be held for the post of BPS-04 to BPS-14 on the same day.
3. Appointment will be made purely on Contract Basis up to 30.06.2015 which is extendable.
4. 5% Job Quota for Minorities will be maintained.
5. 2% disabled Quota will be maintained.
6. All candidates are required to bring their application on below mentioned form along with photocopies (duly attested) & original Degrees, Certificates, Domicile. PRC, Experience Documents, CNIC and latest two photographs at the time of interview / test.
7. Upper age limit will be relaxed as per Government Policy.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview /Test.
9. Applicant will have to serve at place of posting mentioned in the advertisement.
(ATHAR MIAN ISHAQUI) DIRECTOR FISHERIES SINDH RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT