THE BANK OF PUNJAB
The Bank of Punjab is one of the leading banks with a large network of branches across Pakistan The Bank is looking for high caliber, experienced, self-motivated and well-groomed professionals for the position of Senior Credit Risk Analyst in Risk Management Division, Head Office. Lahore.
The incumbent will be responsible for but, not limited to the following:
• The potential candidate should have a clear understanding of SBP’s Prudential Regulations, Credit Policies/Procedures, Financial Analysis and Industry Trends, along with Excellent writing and Communication Skills.
• Evaluation and processing of credit proposals.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the various industries/sectors.
• Liaise with respective Business Units for appropriate limit structuring.
• Post-approval monitoring of the assigned portfolio.
• Ensure compliance of the Bank’s Credit Policies/Procedures and SBP’s Prudential Regulations while analyzing credit proposals.
Experience & Eligibility:
• 10 years of Banking experience with minimum 05 years of experience in Credit. Knowledge of Islamic Banking will be an added advantage.
• MBA or equivalent from HEC Recognized University.
• Preferably less than 45 years.
The above positions carry attractive market based emoluments/benefits. Enterprising individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online at http://www.bop.com.pk/career/career.aspx latest by May 20,2015.
Note: The management of the Bank reserves the right to change/alter the above mentioned criteria and reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.