Punjab School Education Department
The Government of the Punjab, School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for the Recruitment of Educators under Recruitment Policy -2014 in all districts of Punjab.
Entry Test – Phase-ll
1. Candidates having Punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
2. Married Female Candidates can apply on the basis of their Domicile or Husband Domicile.
3. Candidates must mentioned their district of domicile in the application form.
4. Upper age limit will be relaxed according to Government policy. Maximum age for males is 35 years and for female is 38 years.
5. Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
6. 45% score is required to qualify the test.
7. Test will be held at all districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
8. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
9. Result awaiting candidates can not apply.
10. Sample paper will be available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk & PMIU website www.persp.edu.pk
11. Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will be stand cancelled.
12. In complete application form in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
13. Age and Qualification of the Candidates shall be determined with respect to 26th January, 2015 as per Advertisement of concerned District Recruitment Committee headed by DCO.
14. No of Posts (Gender wise) shall be fixed . increased or decreased by the District Government Recruitment Committee.
15. Final Selection / Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of credentials by District Recruitment Committee Headed by concerned DCO.
16. Detail Recruitment Policy 2014 for Educators (Criteria / Scheme of Study for Test Course Outline / Paper Distribution) shall be available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
17. BS (Honors 4 Years) in Prescribed subjects/ Masters in any branch of the prescribed subject can also apply.
18. The candidates having prescribed academic qualification will be considered for the post of Educators . However the candidates without prescribed professional qualification appearing in the merit list may be considered as per ranking criteria .Such candidates in case of selection , will have to acquire the prescribed professional qualification within three years otherwise their contract will stand terminated , without any notice.
19. The candidates having BA/BSc with diploma in physical education (1 Year)issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or university can also apply for the Post of SESE (PET). However they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within 5 years. Apart of MSc in Physical Education cannot be equated to Senior Diploma in Physical Education.
20. The candidates having BA/BSc with Diploma in Fine Arts (1 year) issued by the recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) or BA with Fine Arts an Elective Subject of 200 Marks issued by the recognized university can also apply for the post of SESE (DM) . However, they will have to acquire prescribed academic qualification within 5 years.
21. Result Cards of Previous Recruitment Test (Educators 2013) will not be accepted. academic qualification within 5 years.
22 The applications of the candidates who have already applied for the Entry Test for the post of Educator, their applications in the response to this advertisement shall not be considered and entertained for the same post.
23. Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
■ Application form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website www.nts.org.pk and PMIU (Government of the Punjab) Website www.persp.edu.pk
■ Applications must be received at the given address not later than 27th December, 2014.
■ NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
■ Please submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB. UBLorABL.
■ Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
■ Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
■ Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
■ Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
■ Change of Test center, category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
Last Date for Submission of Application forms
27th December, 2014
For further information, please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.