A Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization seeks to fill under mentioned posts with highly motivated & result-oriented individuals in following disciplines._
Pi Position Title/Field Pay Scale Qualification & Experience Required
1. Senior Engineer Electrical Power (36575-1950-75575) BE/B.Sc Engg.(Electrical) in 1st Division with specialization in Power.The applicant should have at least 06 years post qualification experience in relevant field. OR MS/M.Sc Engg.(Electrical) in 1st Division with specialization in Power.The applicant should have at least 04 years relevant post qualification experience.
2. Assistant Engineer Mechanical ^6590-1555-57690) BE/B.Sc Engg.(Mechanical) in 1st Division.
3. Assistant Engineer Electrical Power BE/B.Sc Engg.(Electrical) in 1st Division with specialization in Power.
4. Assistant Engineer Electronics BE/B.Sc Engg.(Electronics) in 1st Division.
5. Assistant Engineer Computer BE/B.Sc Engg.(Computer) in 1st Division.
6. Assistant Engineer Power Electronics BE/B.Sc Engg.(Electrical/Electronics) with specialization in Power Electronics in 1st Division. Individuals should have projects/experience in the field of Motor Drives/Renewable Energy Resources/UPS/Power Supplies/Electromagnetics Applicatons/DC-DC Convenors.
7. Scientific Officer Physics Msc/BS (Physics) in 1st Division.
8. Scientific Officer Chemistry Msc/BS (Chemistry) in 1st Division.
9. Scientific Officer Human Genetics/Molecular Biology M.Sc/BS (Bio-Chemistry/Moiecular Biology)in 1st Division.
10. Khatib-e-Aala-ll MA (lslamiyat)/(Arabic) in 1st Div with Darse-Nizami/Shahadat-ul-Almia Fil Uloom-ul-Arbia wal Islamia from Wafaq-ul-Madaris or Dar-ui-Uloom recognized by HEC with 10 years relevant experience.
• Where 1st Division in the final degree in mandatory,only one 2nd division (not less than 50%) in the entire academic career from Matric onwards in allowed.
• For Position Code 1 to 6:The eligible candidates should have registration with Pakistan Engineering Council.
• The Posts are purely temporary but likely to be continued foran indefinite period.
• Compliance to advertised criteria does not guarantee short listing.lt large number of applicants meet prescribed criteria.only the most qualified candidates will be short-listed.
• Candidates having done 0/A Level,should provide equivalent marks (given by IBCC) in the application.
• Candidates already in Govt.Service should apply Through Proper Channel and submit NOC at the time of interview from their parent departments that if selected they will be relieved accordingly.
• Concealment of information in any respect (academic/experience or other)may disqualify the applicant from candidature/employment at any stage.
• TA/DA is not admissible. « 2 HOW TO APPLY? 8 | • All interested candidates must apply online through website (www.hrl 384.com). i: <• Last date to apply online is 19th October,2015.