OFFICE OF THE DEAN Khyber Institute of Child Health, Hayatabad phase-V, Near Passport Office, Peshawar
Applications arc invited for the following vacant post in Khyber Institute of Child Health Hayatabad. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/adjacent tribal areas with the following terms & conditions.
SfH Name of Post BPS Age Qualification
I. Senior Instructors & IX 35-40 i. MBBS or equivalent medical qualification recognized by the council and
Trainer (Pediatric) years ii. Degree or diploma from a recognized institute in Public Health / Health Planning and
Management f Child Health, in Minimum three years experience in teaching, training, ami management of courses.
1. Application accompanied with complete bio-data and attested photocopies of academic/cxpcnence documents must reach the office of the undersigned within two weeks of the publication of this advertisement.
2. A prescribed application form is available at www.kich.edu.pk.
i. Application must be accompanicd by original receipt of Rs. 500/- as processing fee.
4. Application must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours.
5. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on official Holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
6. Application received after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
7. The scr\ices will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions acl 2015. X. They will be on probation for a period of one year (extendable).
9. Duly attested photo copies of all the documents will be acceptable. Tlic candidates would bnng the onginal documents as and when they are called for interview.
10. Date of Birth shall ordinarily be date of birth endorsed on “the matriculation’ equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate who claims age concessions under various categories allowed by the Government from time to time, lie she will be allowed under the rules.
11. Any candidate may be disqualified and / or excluded from interview if he ‘she was “(a) convicted by the court of law. (b» Dismissed from public scrvicc, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his her disqualification, (c) Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means (0 Submits forged certificates, <g) Tempers with the entries in hisher age and academic certificates. <h) Misbehaves in the interview.
12. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
Khyber Institute of Child Health, Hayatabad, Peshawar