APPLICATION REQUIRED FOR CONTRACT POSITION SENIOR MANAGER PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION
In order to support and strengthen the capacity of Policy, Planning & Implementation Unit which is working as a planning and implementation unit for Education Department Govt, of Balochistan is seeking to hire a highly professional and committed person for the purely contract position of Senior Manager Planning & Implementation. Applications are sought from dynamic individuals with credentials and visionary approach. The position carries immense responsibility and calls for a though commitment towards achieving goals. Qualific at ion:
Master Degree in Social Sciences, Education, Management or any other relevant discipline from HEC recognized University. Hov/ever, Ph.D or M.Phil will be preferred.
At least 5 years and above professional experience at a senior level position in managing Education projects with IT Skills. Required Skills:
* Must have excellent people management skill and have ability to work with senior academicians and development partners.
* Must have the communication skills to interact with senior government officials and other stakeholders as appropriate.
* Must have demonstrated experience of providing vision, leading and managing multiple tasks and teams of top notch professionals.
* Must have skills in delivering concrete and measurable results in a demanding environment.
* Must have technical expertise of implementing different education related projects.
Pay Package and facilities:
The Organization offers a congenial professional environment and an excellent/competitive remuneration package, negotiable and commensurate with experience and qualification of the candidate. Candidates meeting the above requirements may apply electronically by sending their Resumes/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 1st August, 2015.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(Abdul Saboor Kakar), Secretary, Secondary Education Department, (Policy, Planning & Implementation Unit), Block # 8, Sikandar Khan Jamali Auditorium Civil Secretariat, Quetta