Senior Project Manager Job in Centre for Social Entrepreneurship, Pakistan Vision 2025
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
together for better tomorrow
Under Vision 2025 and its primary objective to promote innovation and enterprise, the Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform aims to establish a Centre for Social Entrepreneurship. It is anticipated that the Centre will act as an incubator in refining social entrepreneurs to find solutions to social predicaments. To be a part of this ethos and accomplish the given objectives, applications are invited to apply to the following project based positions on merit basis:
S. No. Name of Post Qualification & experience Max Age Number of positions
• Masters Degree or equivalent in Project Management, Public Administration, MBA (Management), Social work or Sociology
1. Senior Project Manager (MP-III/Equivalent) • 12-15 years professional work experience • 2-3 year experience in venture capital or business consulting with familiarity of social enterprise. • Strong financial skills with a clear understanding of transaction facilitation in private capital markets 40 Yrs 01
• Masters Degree in Project Management, Public Administration, MBA (Management), Sociology/Social Work
2. Business Development Manager (MP-III /Equivalent) • Minimum 10 years’ experience in investor relations, institutional sales, business development and social entrepreneurship • Financial skills with a clear understanding of transaction facilitation in private capital markets • A track record of building external relationships for mutual benefit related to business development, management practices and/or sales. 40 Yrs 01
3. Accounts Officer / DDO (BPS-17) • Masters Degree in Finance, Commerce or in field of accounts • B.Com with 3 years’ experience of development projects/accounts office 33 Yrs 01
4. Receptionist (BPS-07) • Matric • 2 years’ work experience preferable 33 Yrs 01
5. Tea Boy/Server (BPS-02) • Primary pass 33 Yrs 01
1. Period of contract for all positions would be two years & extendable on satisfactory performance as per requirements.
2. All university degrees must be HEC recognized and will be verified prior to appointment.
3. Copies of the following documents must be attached with job applications along with an updated CV. The application form and detailed TOR of each job are available at the website of the planning commission www.pc.gov.pk:
a. Educational certificates
c. Passport sized photographs
d. Experience certificate issued by a competent authority of the organization
4. Applications (with contact details) may be sent to the address given below within fifteen (15) days of the date of publication of this advertisement.
5. Candidates must bring original documents mentioned above at the time of the interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
i) No TA/DA will be admissible.
ii) Those already in Government service should apply through proper channel or present NOC at the time of Test / Interview.
Nisar Ahmed, Project Director Establishment of Centre for Social Entrepreneurship Ministry of Planning, Development, & Reform, PPMI Complex, St. No. 1, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad (Telephone no: 051-9250770)