GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB POPULATION WELFAR DEPARTMENT 58 Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
Population’ Welfare Department, Government of the Punjab requires the services of committed and dynamic professionals having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis under the project United Nation Fund for Population Assistance (UNFPA) and under the project “Strengthening Population Welfare Training Institute Lahore(2014-2016)” respectively. The qualification, experience and other requirement for the posts are as under:
s# Name of the Post PBS Number of Posts Place of Posting Qualification/Experience Age
1. Director (Demographic Survey and Research) Fixed Salary (Rs80.000/. P.M) 19 01 Population Welfare Training Institute, Lahore M.Phil (preferable Ph.D in Demography / Social Science) with 5ycar experience in conducting research and surveys in Demography / related field. Have written and published at least 7 publications. 35-45 years
2. Senior Research Associate IR 01 -do- M.Phil Demography / Population Science / Sociology / Social work / Statistics 5 year work experience in conducting research and survey in relevant field. 5 year age relaxation as per rules 25-35 years
Terms & Conditions
1. Complete applications clearly indicating the name of post along with attested copies of CNIC, Domicile. Certificate of Degrees. Experience Certificate and two latest passport size photographs should reach the undersigned at 58- Abu Bakar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore latest by 24,h April , 2015.
2. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
3. Only short listed candidates shall be called for test/ interview.
4. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/ interview.
5. Candidates shall bring the original documents at the time of interview.
6. Government employees should apply through proper channel.
7. Population Welfare Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Altaf Ezid Khan Seeretary/Project Director
IPL-4487 Population Welfare Department