SEPCO Job, Sukkur Electric Power Company Job, External Auditors
SUKKUR ELECTRIC POWER COMPANY
APPOINTMENT OF EXTERNAL AUDITORS
1. Sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO) intends to conduct audit for Financial Year 2011-12, from reputed Chartered Accountants Firms as External Auditors.
2. SEPCO invites reputable audit firm having minimum of Five Years exDenen^.ofSpedalixed audits in Power sector
3. Interested audit firm must provide detailed CV(s) of member (s) of core team highlighting relevant experience.
4. The bidders should submit a single package containing two separate sealed envelopes in accordance with Rule-36 (b) PPRA Rules 2004. One envelope should contain the Technical Proposal and the other envelope should contain the Financial Proposal. The envelopes should be marked as TECHNICAL PROPOSAL" and FINANCIAL PROPOSAL".
5. The Technical Proposals will be opened in the first instance for evaluation on 9th July 2012 at 11:00 am, in the presence of the bidders. The Financial Proposals of the bidders whose technical proposals are accepted will be opened in the presence of the bidder on date and time to be communicated to them in advance.
6. SEPCO reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or reject any and / or all the bids without justifying any reason thereof before accepting any bkJ.
7. Further details regarding the Company, its Operation can be sought from the office of the Finance Director SEPCO and website www.sepco.com