Land Records Management & Information Systems, A Project of Punjab Government, Funded by World Bank
• Applications accompanied by CV. copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours by 13.07.2015.
• Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of their department head. Only short listed candidates will be called for test’interview and no TA ‘DA shall be admissible. Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for and Service Centre applied for.
• Number of posts can be increased decreased for Service Centre in accordance with the sanctioned strength for District/Tehsil as per requirement without any notice.
• Candidates should clearly mention the position as well as the specific Service Centre in their applications. Incomplete application in any regard will not be entertained.
• The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days. During which they will undergo a training program. The appointment of candidates will be confirmed after their successfully passing the post evaluation test.
• Test/Interviews for the post of Service Centre Official will be held at Head Office PMU-LRMIS, BOR, Punjab.
• The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis, a) 3% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women
d) 20% quota for the children of serving’retired government servants in BS-I to 5, from representative department.
Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of social welfare department._
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT,PMU-LRMIS,BOARD OF REVENUE, PUNJAB. 57-C-II.G ulberg-III, Lahore. Pb No. 042- 99268046-48 Website: www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk