Shah Abdul Latif University. Khairpur
Applications are invited from qualified candidates possessing the Educational Qualifications and fulfilling the conditions lay-down below for Shah Abdul Latif University. Khairpur, 03 posts for Shikharpur Campus. They should apply for the following posts on the prescribed application form if received in person, on payment of Rs.1000/- through challan payable in Habib Bank Limited, Shah Abdul Latif University Branch, Khairpur. and on payment of Rs.1020/- through Bank draft or postal order payable in favour of Shah Abdul Latif University, if received by post with self addressed duly stamped envelop. The application forms are obtainable from the office of the Assistant Registrar (Admn), Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur.
s. No. NAME OF POST WITH BPS NO. OF POSTS MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Executive Engineer BPS-18 1 • B.E. in Civil Engineering in 1st class or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with 06 years experience of construction works in a post equivalent to BPS-17 and above in a Project Directorate or Engineering Department of a University/Autonomous Organization/Firm of repute/Government Department. • Computer Literate.
2. Network Administrator BPS-18 1 . MCS/MIT/M.Sc. (CS/IT)/BS (CS/IT)/BE Computer System Engineering or equivalent in 1M Class from HEC recognized University/Institute and must possess MCSE and CCNA/CCNP certification. • Experience: Four years proven work experience in designing, implementing, maintaining, administrating, integrating and monitoring complex routed Windows and Linux based enterprise LAN/WAN network with hands-on experience of configuring, managing and troubleshooting of server hardware and software including Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, IDS, Strong knowledge of Ethernet, VPN ISA Server, DHCP setup VLAN setup. IP routing wireless LAN and Window server and Fiber Optic technologies TC/IP protocol suite, security tools and techniques, Active Directory structure, system backup and disaster recovery operations, and state of the art network monitoring tools and technologies.
3. Deputy Librarian BPS-18 1 • “Master of Arts in Library & Information Science (MLIS) 1st Class from any recognized University with 6 years experience in a Library in the post equivalent to BPS-17 and above in a University/College/Govt. Departments/Autonomous Body”. • Computer Literate.
4. Assistant Engineer (Civil) BPS-17 (Shikarpur Campus) 1 • B.E. in Civil Engineering preferably in 1s’ Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with 04 years practical experience in a post equivalent to BPS-16 and above in any University/Project Directorate/ Engineering Department of a University/Autonomous Organization/Firm of repute. • Computer Literate.
5. Software Developer BPS-17 1 • Qualification: MCS/MIT/M.Sc. (CS/IT)/BS (CS/IT)/BE Computer Software Engineering or equivalent in 1S1 Class from HEC recognized University/Institute. • Experience: Four years proven work experience of any reputable software house/company/institution/university in designing, implementing, maintaining, administrating, integrating & monitoring various software applications especially in University Managemnent Information System (UMIS) including complete solution of Examination Management Information System (EMIS). • Common IT Hardware, Software Plaftfrom and System Knowledge: Java, NET, Visual Studio, Python, ADO. HTML/DHTML, Java Script, Web services. ASR PHR MySQL. SQL server, AJAX.
6. Data Processing Officer BPS-17 1 • Qualification: MCS/MIT/M.Sc. (CS/IT)/BS(CS/IT)/BE Computer Systems or equivalent in 1sl Class from HEC recognized University/Institute. • Experience: Four years proven work experience of any reputable software house/company/institute/ University as Data Base Administrator/Data Processing Officer in current technologies used for automated information storage, processing and retrieval, data communication technologies, principles and techniques of computer programmer and/or system analysis: principles of database design and office automation: capability of understanding computer hardware, networking, operation system and interfaces and related software especially University Management Information System (UMIS) including complete solution of Examination Management Information System (EMIS). • Common IT Hardware, Software Platform & System Knowledge: Java, NET, Visual Studio, HTML7DHTML, Java Script, Web services, ASP, PHP, MySQL, SQL Server, AJAX.
7. Assistant Librarian BPS-17 1 • “Master of Arts in Library & Information Science (MLIS). 1sl Class from any recognized University with 5 years experience in a Library in the post equivalent qualification to BPS-16 and above in a University/ College/Government Department/Autonomous Body”. • Computer Literate.
8. Network Assistant BPS-16 1 • MSC/MIT/BCS/BS (CS/IT)/M8A-(IT)/M.Sc. (Telecom) or equivalent in 1S1 Class from HEC recognized University/Institute & MCSE/CCNA will be preferred. • Experience: The candidate should have at least 2 year Enterprise level Help Desk experience with excellent network troubleshooting and desktop support skills including problem determination, first level problem resolution, problem escalation and tracking, resolving network, hardware and software problems, network communication and connectivity issues with latest tools and techniques installing CAT-5/CAT-6 cables, installing, moving and tracing network cables and equipments rectifcia of fault. TCP/IP Setting & Domain joining.
9. Sub-Engineer Civil BPS-11 (Elect) (Shikarpur Campus) 1 1 • B.E. in relevant technology preferably in 1a Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Polytechnic Institute with 04 years practical experience in a University/Government Department/Autonomous Organization. OR • Three years Diploma in relevant field preferably in 1sl Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Polytechnic Institute with 04 years practical experience in a University/Government Department/ Autonomous Organization. • Computer Literate.
1. For all categories, Applicants already in service should apply through proper channel, applications not received through proper channel within due date, will not been entertained.
2. No.T.A/D.A will be paid for appearing in the interview.
3. In-complete applications will be summarily rejected.
4. Applications on the prescribed form with full particulars along with attested 3 passport size photos, copies of certificates and degree from Matriculations and onwards should reach the undersigned on or before but not later than 30-07-2011.
5. The competent authority may cancel one or more of the above posts or withdrawn the advertisement without prior notice.
6. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify a candidate.
(Abdul Aziz Shaikh) Registrar
Tel. # 0243-9280066,9280082
PID (H)# 202/2011