Siemens Pakistan is seeking applications from talented and ambitious individuals for the following position based in Karachi.
HR Business Partner
Reporting to Head of HR
• Act as the trusted advisor to the business.
• Ensure alignment of the HR activities with the business requirements.
• Key interface to the Businesses for all relevant HR activities.
• Resolve high-level employee relations issues.
• Identify and validate talents with potential for key positions.
• Establish systematic competency management.
• Supports programs and activities that enhance local employee engagement. Your profile:
• Minimum Masters Oegree in Business (preferably with Majors in HR) studies with a post qualification experience in the field of Human Resources.
• At least five years experience in HR at a leading local or multinational company.
• Demonstrated success, strong communication and decision making skills; highly motivated team player; analytical, professional, proactive; intercultural skills are prerequisites.
Candidates may send their resumes to .address below latest by Aug 26, 2011.
Human Resource Deptt.,
Siemens (Pakistan) Engineering. Co. Ltd.,
B-72, Estate Avenue, S.l.T.E,
Karachi – 75700.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Siemens is an equal opportunity employer.
It is mandatory for all employees to affirm their willingness to obey and respect all local and international laws in letter and spirit at the time of joining.
Join a winning team