Social Case Worker Job, Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Job
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA DIRECTORATE OF SOCIAL WELFARE, SPECIAL EDUCATION AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT, PESHAWAR
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The candidates should send attested photocopies of all documents along with applications for the relevant post to the Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment containing their full name, father name, detail of qualification, age, complete / correct postal address and contact numbers, character certificate from the Principal, Academic officer of the Academic Institution last attended and also certificates of character from two responsible persons not being his’her relatives. Name of the post must be mentioned in the application.
2. The recruitment shall be made as per project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. No TA/DA is allowed.
4. After due date no application will be considered.
5. The candidates having domicile of the concerned district shall be interview for the posts if that district Candidates should apply onl\ to the posts of their respective districts.
6. Candidates not fulfilling the required qualification and experience should not apply at all.
7. The Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will verify all the educational documents of the recommended candidates from the concerned Boards/Universities. In case of apply with fake/bogus documents: the candidate shall be liable to serious legal action.
8. Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channci.
9. Experience in the relevant field to each post only in public sector organization shall be considered.
10. Candidates who earlier applied are advised to re-apply with fresh C.Vs / Documents.
DIRECTOR SOCIAL WELFARE SPECIAL EDUCATION AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA