HIRING OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
The Information & Culture Department, Government of the Punjab invites applications for the position of Social Media Consultant. Selection criteria will be based on Consultant Selection Guidelines of Government of the Punjab:
Responsibilities-the key responsibilities for this position include to:
• Create a comprehensive social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across the Social Media Spectrum and implement and manage social media programs for the government.
• Search new and alternative ways to leverage social media for publicity, across various groups.
• Monitor social media tools, trends and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the use of social media in DGPR.
• Measure the impact of government initiatives in Social Media.
• Active participation in social media activities such as blogging, community development & management, social bookmarking, commenting.
Qualification & Experience-
• The position is available for applicants, both male & female upto 35 years of age, with 16 years of education preferably with IT marketing & Mass Communication as major subjects.
• The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience in media,
marketing and strategy. Attributes— the key attributes for this position include:
• Creativity, Persuasiveness
• Willingness to experiment
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to contribute individually lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams
• Determination and sense of humour.
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information
• Excellent communication, writing and verbal skills.
• Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the government and across multiple disciplines.
Interested candidates should send their applications and CVs to the Deputy Secretary (Admn.), Government of the Punjab, Information & Culture Department, 5 Court Street, Ground Floor, Cooperative Union Building, Lahore within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement. Salary package will be market based (negotiable). The last date for submission of application is 03-09-2015.
BABAR BASH IR (PAS),
Deputy Secretary (Admn.), Information & Culture Department, 5-Court Street, Cooperative Union Building, Lahore