Software Architect Job, Planning Commission Job, ICT Consultant, Director IT, Java web Developer
Applications are invited for filling-up vacant posts in the development project “Upgradation of Jawaid Azfar Computer Centre”, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform on contract basis:
S. No Post No. of Posts
1 Project Director 1
2 ICT Consultant 1
3 Chief ICT/ Director IT 1
4 Joint Director-(Software Appl. Development) 1
5 Joint Director (Operational Support) 1
6 Deputy Chief ICT 1
7 Software Architect 1
8 JAVA Web Developer
9 Quality Assurance Engineer 1
10 Security/ Appl. Impl. Coord. 1
11 Network System Administrator 1
12 Assistant Chief (IT) and (Telecom)
13 System Network Administrator 1
14 Asstt. Director (Training Content) 1
15 Asstt. Director (Training Information Tech.) 1
16 Asstt. Director (Admn. BPS-17 equiv.) 1
17 Jr. Computer Operators /KPOs (BPS-12 equiv.) 3
1. The above positions are purely on contract basis under development Project “Upgradation of Jawaid Azfar Computer Centre”. Maximum time duration for the positions is 18 months upto 30-06-2016 and will be filled strictly on merit in a transparent manner.
2. Details of qualification and experience can be downloaded from website of Planning Commission www.pc.qov.pk.
3. On-line application alongwith CV and photograph may be sent at email@example.com on the prescribed form available at the website. Applications can also be sent at office address as given below.
4. Last date for receipt of applications is 15 days from date of the advertisement.
5. Those candidates who are in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
6. Incomplete and late applications will not be entertained.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interviews.
8. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interviews.
ICT Section/Jawaid Azfar Computer Centre Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform I.C.T. SECTION
Block “P” Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Ph: 051-9205845
Application along-with CV and testimonials, details of additional qualifications and experience may be sent at:
firstname.lastname@example.org on the prescribed form available at: www.pc.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement