Sr. Account Officer Job, Karachi State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Job, District Medical Officer
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan intends to hire the manpower for its Health Insurance Project in different districts of Pakistan, in the following cadres, on purely contractual basis:
• The appointments are project-based for a period of two years on contract basis, extendable to a further period subject to continuity of the project and/or performance of the selected candidate.
• The candidates who possess the domicile of the respective districts mentioned above with the requisite qualifications, age and experience may apply for the post.
• Project-based appointments will be made district-wise, and the selected candidates will be posted in any district as per need.
• The candidates must have acquired their degree from HEC recognized/approved institutes/universities
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
• The above positions/vaccencies will be filled on need basis.
• Government employees may apply through proper channel after getting NOC from the parent department.
• Candidates are required to mention the post applied for in capital letters at the top right hand corner of the envelope.
Eligible candidates should send their applications/CVs along with two Passport size photographs, attested copy of CNIC, relevant documents, educational certificates/degrees, experience certificates, domicile, NOC (in case of Government employees) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
INSURANCE CORPORATION OF PAKISTAN
General Manager (P&GS)
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan, Principal Office, State Life Building No. 9, Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Road, Karachi