Statistical Assistant Job, The Children Hospital and The Institute of Child Health Job, Stenographer, Accountant
THE CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL & THE INSTITUTE OF CHILD HEALTH FEHOIEPDR ROAD. LAHORE
HEALTH DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCIES
Application are invited from the Punjab Domiciled suitable candidates for the following posts on contract basis or a period of 3 years which will be extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Applications form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org .pk)
2. Candidates shall submit application form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. GOO.’- favor of National Testing Service, attach your two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC. Domicile Certificate, academic Certificates. Experience Certificate directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
3. Tes: fee shall be paid in any branch of U8L, MCB. ABl or HBL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
4. incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be reacted, Only those candidates who have completed their required degree are eligible to apply Candidates to whom final transept has not been issued shall not be considered
5. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the tasis of his academics. NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview by the department.
6. Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of written test will be called tor interview.
7 Last date of submission ol application is ?V December.?015
8. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centre, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test
9. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
10 Candidates shall present original documents, alongwlth a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
11 Post applied for should be clearly written on top right corner of envelop
12 Recruitment shall be mads according to the prevailing contract policy purely on merit.
13 Applicants must be domiciled of Punjab Province.
14 On board. 5 years Age Relaxation in upper age limit to men and 8 years for women will be available as per Govt. Policy.
15 The candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel
16 The number of posts may be altered as per availability at the time of the interview.
17 20% quota for supports staff of health department in recruitment of Junior Clerk BS-7 and Junior Technician BS-9 is available.
18 20% quota is available for the children serving/retired government employees in scale 1 -5 for the posts of Junior Clerk BS-7. The applications must be supported with the forwarding letter by the departments/copy of the pension book.
19 15% quota for women. 3% quota for disabled person and 5% quota for minorities is available The candidates applying on disable quota should also provide the disability certificate
20 Shemales can also apply against any post, if eligible.
21 No TA’DA shall be given for test/interview.
For further information, please contact:
UAN:+92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E. Street No.46. Sector 1-8/2. Islamabad