Government of Pakistan
MINISTRY OF PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT & REFORM
Applications on plain paper (A-4 size) on the format given below are invited for filling up the following temporary vacancies in
the Planning Commission, Islamabad.
m Name of Post Age limit No. of Posts Domicile Educational Qualification/experience
1 2 3 4 5 JI 6
1. Assistant (BS-14) 18-28 years 12 i) Merit =03 ii) Punjab (General) =05 iii) Sindh (R)(General) =01 iv) Sindh (R)(Women) =01 v) KPK (Women) =01 vi) KPK (Minorities) =01 a) Graduate b) Computer literate preferable
2. Stenotypist (BS-14) 18-25 years 58 i) Merit =01 ii) Punjab (General) =15 iii) Punjab (Minorities) =04 iv) Punjab (Disable) =02 v) Sindh (R)(General) =04 vi) Sindh (R)(Women) =02 vii) Sindh (R)(Minorities) =01 viii) Sindh (R)(Disable) =01 ix) Sindh (U) (General) =12 x) Sindh (U) (Minorities) =01 xi) Sindh (U) (Disable) =01 xii) KPK (Women) =03 xiii) KPK (Minorities) =01 xiv) KPK (Disable) =01 xv) AJK (Women) =01 xvi) Gilgit Baltistan (General) =03 xvii)Gilgit Baltistan (Women) =01 xviii)FATA (General) =02 xix) Balochistan (Minorities) =01 xx) Balochistan (Disable) =01 a) Intermediate b) Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand & typing respectively. c) Must be computer literate
3. Uper Division Clerk (BS-9) 18-25 years 1 Punjab Intermediate Computer literate preferable
4. Lower Division Clerk (BS-07) 18-25 years 12 i) Merit =02 ii) Punjab (Women) =02 iii) Punjab (Minorities) =02 iv) Sindh (U) =02 v) Sindh (R) =01 vi) KPK (G) =02 vii) GB/FATA =01 a) Matriculate b) Typing Speed 30 w.p.m c) Must be computer literate
5. Senior Proof Reader (BS-07) 20-30 years 01 Punjab a) Matric or equivalent with 04 years experience in printing work in any Govt or leading Commercial press. b) Experience relaxable in case of candidate is intermediate.
6. DMO (BS-04) 18-25 years 02 i) Punjab =02 ii) KPK =01 a) Primary Pass b) Knowledge of operating Duplicating Machine essential
7. Naib Qasid (BS-01) 18-25 years 48 Local Primary Pass
8. Farash (BS-01) 18-25 years 03 Local Primary Pass
1. All cases will be processed as per Establishment Division recruitment policy laid down in General instructions as displayed at Establishment Division’s website and as per their O.M No. F-53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014 and 16-01-2015
2. All the candidates shall be allowed 05 years general age relaxation as admissible under the Government rules.
3. Candidates should indicate the post applied for on right side of the envelope. Copies of the documents are not required to be enclosed. The original documents will be checked atthetime of interview.
4. Candidate already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
5. Number of posts can be slightly enhanced or reduced.
6. The applications on prescribed form should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
7. Only the eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview. (MuhdmiTOd SdlBBHl)
Deputy Secretary (Admn) M/o RD and Reform, “P” Block Room No. 233, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad
Ph No. 051-9216864
Post Applied for:
I.Name: _ 2. Father’s Name”
3. Date of Birth: _ 4. Domicile: _
5. Qualification: _ 6. Experience:
7. Cell/Contact No:_ 8. General Quota □ Women Quota □
Minorities Quota □ Disable Quota □ 9. Postal Address: _