UNIVERSITY OF HARIPUR KHYBER PAKHTUN, PAKISTAN
1. The candidates serving in Government. Semi Government, and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
2. Only Short listed candidates will be callcd for test/interview. N’o TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
3. The age limit for above mentioned posts is 18 to 35 Years.
4. The University of Haripur reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts, not to fill any post and reject any or all opplications without showing any reason.
5. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at (http://www.uoh.edu.pk). Please fill separate application forms for cach position.
6. The applicants are directed to deposit a Bank Draft of Rs. 300/- (Non refundable) in favour of the Treasurer, University of Haripur.
7. The above posts shall be filled in accordance with the quota reserved by the Govt for female, disables and minority for which such candidates are directed to fill the appropriate column of application forms.
8. Attach attested photocopies of all the DMCs, Degree’s, Certificates, Experience Certificates, and Character Certificates from two Gazzetted officers, not relatives to the applicant .CN1C and three (3) recent passport size photographs with the application form.
9. land line telephone No. and Mobile No. must be written in the application form.
10 All applications must reach the office of the undersigned, latest by 25/07/2013.Incomplete applications and application received after due date
will not be entertained. 11. Candidates with Higher Qualification & experience will be given preference. 12 Write down the Serial No & name of the post applied for. on the envelope clearly.
13. All these positions arc contractual and may be regularized .subject to the approval of the service rules by the statutory bodies of University of Haripur
University of Haripur, Hattar Road, Haripur, Khybcr Pakhtunkhwa. Pakistan. Phone No: 0995-615384