UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
Chakdara Dir (L)f Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Ph: 0945-762330 website: http://www.uom.edu.pk Fax: 0945-761624 (Advertisement No. 04/2015)
POSITIONS VAC ANT
Applications, on the prescribed form to be downloaded from the University of Malakand website (www.uom.edu.pk) /available from NBP, University of Malakand campus branch are invited from the eligible Pakistani citizens for the following vacant positions on permanent/contract basis:
1) Driver (BPS-05) Permanent-4, Contract-3: Matric in at least 2n6 Division with a valid HTV/ LTV license and having 5 years experience of driving heavy transport OR literate with a val id HTV / LTV license and having ten years experience of driving heavy transport. (7)
2) Conductor (BPS-01) Contract: Matric in r Division OR literate with 5 years relevant experience. (5)
3) Sweeper (BPS-01) Contract: Matriculate ill at least lrt Division OR literate with 5 years relevant experience. (8)
1. Attested/verified photocopies of degrees, certificates, tran script s/DMCs, domicile, computerized National I.D. Card, experience certificates and other testimonials, two current passport size photographs (along with Bank draft of Rs. 350/- for S.No. 1 only in favor of Director Finance, University of Malakand) be attached with the application.
2. Candidates serving in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous organizations/Institutes must apply through proper channel with an NOC, otherwise their application forms will be rejected.
3. NoTA/DAwill be paid for test/interview.
4. Applications on prescribed form complete in all respects should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar (Meetings) on or before May 4,2015. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
5. The University will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of call letter for test/interview and the matter should be settled with the concerned post office or courier service.
6. The University reserves the right to increase / decrease / amend/ cancel any / all of t he posts herein advertised.
7. Errors/omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rule. N*£:-Age limit is 18-45 years.
Deputy Registrar(Estt-), University of Malakand, Chakdara Dir