HAIARA UNIVERSITY, MANSEHRA
s No. Name of Post No of Vacancies Required Qualification & Experience
1. Registrar (BPS-20) 01 "PhD with 15 years relevant experience'1 or "First class master's degree/LLB/Management/MA/MSc/ with 18 years experience" in teaching/Administration/Planning and Management.
2. Director Finance/ Treasurer (BPS-20) 01 Charted Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Member PIPFA (APA) or MBA (Major in Finance) or M.Com with 18 years experience in BPS-17 (/equivalent) or above, with relaxation of two years for PhD candidates in the relevant field.
3. Controller of Examinations (BPS-20) 01 "PhD with 15 years experience (preferably in a University or degree awarding institution)" or'T class Master/LLB degree holder with 18 years experience (preferably in a University or degree awarding institution)" in teaching/Administration/Finance /Planning/ Management *
4. Additional Registrar (BPS-19) 01 "1* Class Master Degree/LLB or higher qualification with 13 years experience in teaching/administration in BPS-17 or above in a University or education department" or "2' Class Master's Degree/LLB with 18 years experience in the relevant field in BPS-17 and above in a University or education department."
5. Additional Controller of Examinations (BPS-19) 01 "PhD with 10 years experience" or T class Master's /LLB degree holder with 13 years experience" in teaching /Administration/ Finance/ Planning/Management. The experience be preferably in a University/degree awarding institution. *
6. Additional Treasurer (BPS-19) 01 Charted Accountant or Cost and Management accountant or member PIPFA (APA) or MBA (Major in Finance) or M. Com with 12 years experience in BPS-17 and above in the relevant field.
7. Additional Director Works (BPS-19) 01 "BSC Civil Engineering with 10 years experience" or "MPhil/MS in Civil Engineering with 08 years experience"or"PhDinCivilEngineeringwith05yearsexperience". Theexperienceonly in public/Private Sectorin renowned national/internationalorganization in BPS-17orabovewillbe countable. Experienceofbuildingandroadconstructionwillbepreferred.
8. Librarian (BPS-19) 01 First Class Master Degree in Library Science or MPhil in Library Science with 13 years experience in teaching of Library Science or Library work in a major library in a senior position with 5 research publications in journals of National or International repute or PhD with 10 year's experience in teaching of Library science or library work in a senior position with 5 research publication in journal o National or International repute.
9. Deputy Controller of Examinations (BPS-18) 01 "181 Class Master Degree/LLB with 06 years relevant experience in BPS-17 and above or"T Class Master Degree/LLB with 10 years relevant experience in BPS-17 and above".
10. Deputy Librarian (BPS-18) 01 'T Class Master Degree in Library Science with 06 years experience after MLS of teaching library science/library works in a University or other reputable organization" or "Master Degree from a foreign University with 04 years experience of teaching library science/library works at University or other reputable organization". *
11. Deputy Director Finance (BPS-18) 02 "Charted Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant from a recognized institute with 10 years experience" or "MBA/M.Com with at least 15 years experience", in the relevant field.
12. Principal Aurakzai Model School & College (BPS-18) 01 f'classmasterdegreeinanydisciplinewithatleastBachelorDegreeinEducation. Must have at least five years of teaching/administrative experience in a school of repute e.g. (City School/Beaconhouse,theEducatorandthelike)andshouldhavecommandoverEnglishlanguage.
13. Assistant Registrar (BPS-17) 02 (A), r Class Master Degree or LLB (B). T Class Master Degree with 05 years experience in BPS-16 or above in a university or; (C). Graduate with 20 years experience in the relevant field in a university
14. Assistant Controller of Examinations (BPS-17) 01 (A). V Class Master Degree/LLB. (B). 2nd Class Master Degree with 05 years experience of teaching/office experience in BPS-16 or above. (C). Graduate with 20 years experience in the relevant field.
15. Assistant Treasurer/ Assistant Director Finance/ Account Officer (BPS-17) 02 A). 1s' Class MBA/M.com (B). T Class MBA/M.com with 05 years experience in BPS-16 or above in the relevant field. (C). Graduate with 20 years experience in the relevant field.
16. Assistant System Programmer (BPS-17) 01 1st Class Master Degree in Computer Science/BCS 04 years / BS (Software Engineering) 4 years with 02 years experience in programming.
17. Medical Officer (Female) (BPS-17) 01 MBBS with atleast three years' experience in the establishment of Medical Unit and its supervision.
18. Security Officer (BPS-16) 01 An Ex-military man not below the rank of JCO with at least 15 years service experience.
19. Cataloguer (BPS-16) 01 Bachelor's Degree in Library & information Science with 04 years' job related experience in a college/university/special library or Postgraduate diploma in library and information science from a university with 03 years job related experience in a college/university/special library would be preferred.
20. Storekeeper (BPS-07) 01 FSc with 05 years experience (experience relevant to store keeping)
21. Qasid (BPS-05) 02 Matriculate/Middle with 05 years experience as Naib Qasid
22. Head Mali (BPS-05) 01 Literate, 05 years experience of normal horticulture operations of trees-shrubs of ornamental value.
23. Security Guard (BPS-01) 08 Middle preferably Matric with experience of ex-service man with 2"' class Roman Urdu Certificate
24. Sweeper (BPS-01) Literate with experience
ON CONTRACT BASIS
25. Director Research & Planning (BPS-20) (On contract basis for one year extendable upto 02 years) 01 PhD with 15 years' experiences of Research in BPS-17 and above with 8 research publications
FACULTY ON TTS
26. Assistant Professors Agriculture (Agronomy), Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Conservation Studies, Environmental Sciences, Genetics, Microbiology, Political Science, Psychology, Pharmacy, Physics Zoology TTS The candidate is required to have a PhD/Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills. Note: (for PhD degree holder from Pakistan, the PhD thesis should be evaluated by two foreign experts as per HEC guidelines for award of PhD degree, in case foreign evaluation was not done, then the candidate must provide evidence of two publications in journals recognized by HEC)
*The experience should be in BPS-17 or above.
1. Hazara University reserves the right not to fill any post, withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept/reject any application
without assigning any reason.
2. Maximum age limit for appointment is 32 years (For BPS-3 to 18) & (45 years for BPS 1 -2) as on June 30,2012. (Any claim for relaxation in upper age limit will be subject to provision of the documentary proof and will be dealt in accordance with Hazara University Statues/ Rules)
3. 2.5 CGPA (65% obtained marks) of Hazara University Semester System or 3.00 CGPA of scale 4.00 (equivalent 65% obtained marks) will be acceptable at par with 1 * division. Less than the prescribed CGPA will be considered V division.
4. The candidates serving in Govt. Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel with NOC/proper permission.
5. The application form can be downloaded from Hazara University website: www.hu.edu.pk, or can be obtained from the Enquiry Office of the University. Only the prescribed application form will be accepted.
6. No column of the application form should be left blank, particularly contact number both landline and mobile must be mentioned. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be considered.
7. A Bank Draft of Rs. 1,500/- (for BPS-16 & above) and Rs. 500/- (for BPS-05 to BPS-07) in the name of Treasurer Hazara University Mansehra, attested photocopies of all the DMCs, certificates, degrees, experience certificates, CNIC (on full page) and three recent passport size photographs must be attached with the application form. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
8. Last date for receipt of application is July 10,2012 (& July 25,2012 for foreign applicant's receipt of hard copies). Application received to this office after last date will not be considered. Test (for BPS-17 & below) & Interview date will be available on the University's Website, later on.
Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview
NOTE: THE UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATION IS AUTHORIZED TO RECTIFY THE ERRORS/OMISSIONS (IF ANY) IN THE ADVERTISEMENT
Tel: 0997-414163, Fax: 0997-530046, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.hu.edu.pk