Civil Engineers Job, Punjab Power Management Unit Job, Directors, Finance, Assistant
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONALS
Punjab Power Management Unit (PPMU) Energy Department, an equal opportunity organization, invites applications from suitable candidates, domiciled in Punjab for the following posts.
1. Director Technical/Hydropower. (1 Post) (Age Min: 37 Max: 55 years). Pay Rs. 110,505/- (lump sum) with 10% annual increment on contract. In case of appointment by transfer pay and allowances of BS-19
Should have B.Sc Civil Engineering degree from HEC recognized university. Should have general experience of 15 years of planning, design, construction supervision and monitoring of Civil Engineering Projects or Hydro Power Projects on rivers and canals. Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of FIOIO World Bank/ ADB Contracts conditions/guidelines. Latest Engineering codes of practice and related software. Projects, tools’software and monitoring of large projects. Fully conversant with Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA/ IEE) and Resettlement issues relating to Hydro Power Projects
Literate possessing experience of working more than 3 years as Guard / Chowkidar Officials of Government Departments may also compete
1. Application should be submitted on prescribed form which is available in the office of the Project Director. Punjab Power Management Unit (PPMU). Energy Department 77 ■ Shah Jamal Colony, Lahore or may be downloaded from the website www.energypunjab.gov.pk
2. Complete C.V. attested photocopies of relevant documents. CNIC. domicile, two recent photographs & experience certificates must be attached with the application form
3. Incomplete/ without prescribed application form will not be entertained’ considered
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for the Test/ Interview.
- Sungi Ngo Job, Sungi Development Foundation Job, Assistant Finance Officer
- Professors Job, SMBB University Job, Directors, Controller Examination, Librarian
- Purchase Officer Job, Pvt Company Job, Supervisors, Incharge, Assistant
- LDC Clerk Job, Govt Cabinet Secretariat Job Establishment Division Islamabad Job, Assistant, Stenotypist
- Manager Job, Public Sector Organization Job, Assistant, Computer Assistant