Khushali Bank Jobs Karachi, Brand Manager, Manager Business
We offer challenging opportunities to dynamic individuals with a desire to contribute towards development of the ; microfinance sector in Pakistan by facilitating access to regulated microfinance services
Branch Manager Location: Lahore. Gujrat. : Gujranwala. Karachi.
Bahawalpur. Jhelum. Sahiwal. • Manshera. Rawalpindi. Muzzafferabad and Abbotaba
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of ; branch business performance Lead the branch effectively in order to ensure the achievement of sales and : profitability objectives, while adhering to KBL policies and SBP regulations. Maintain a healthy cash flow and serve the customers within target market in an extraordinary manner Manage staff performance, invest resources in their development so that they learn, grow, and enjoy working for KBL.
• 3-5 years of experience as Relationship Manager /Branch Manager / Team Lead.
• Minimum graduate but preferably 16 years of education from foreign / HEC recognized university, in business administration / commerce / accounting / finance or economics.
• Skilled in business planning, retail banking, customer service, distribution and sales practices, understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and customer oriented.
• Proficient in accounting software. MS Office and Outlook
Thank you for your interest.
Manager Business Planning & Budgeting: Corporate Office Islamabad
Conduct strategic assessment, pian and budget assets & liabilities targets and ensure deployment of all resources to conduct business as per plan Monitor & conduct variance analysis to suggest improvements at all levels with a view to enstire proactive support to the business while being within regulatory and KBL policies/ procedures
• Preferably M8A (Finance) / C A / ICMA / ACCA / CFA from a HEC recognized university / institute
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in financial institution. Exposure of Banking institution will be an added advantage
• Excellent knowledge of strategic planning concepts, frameworks and financial analysis
• Proficient in quantitative and qualitative research methods and audience segmentation
focus on service quality through introduction of dedicated resources at corporate retail to implement SO standards and monitor tools such as mystery shopping, customer feedback and zoning concept. Review front and back-end processes to improve TAT. productivity and service quality for both external and internal customers
- COSMETICS Job, Brand Manager, Chemist, Receptionist
- National Hospital Company Jobs, Brand Manager
- Swiss Watch Jobs, Secretary, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager
- Pakistan Olympia Jobs, Brand Manager, Sales Manager
- Changhong Ruba Jobs, Brand Manager, Sales Manager