Architect Job, Cantonment Board Faisal Job, Civil Engineer
CANTONMENT BOARD FAISAL
Striving better living standards..
REGISTRATION/ENLISTMENT OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS & ARCHITECTS
1. Applications are invited from well established, reputed and eligible professional individuals/firms for registration/enlistment on the panel of CBF’s approved Architects, Structural Engineers, Vetting Engineers and Geotechnical Engineers for rendering professional services to the residents of FAISAL Cantonment for preparation of architectural plans, structural drawings/designs, geotechnical reports and vetting of structural drawings/designs for commercial and residential buildings according to Building Bye Laws Faisal Cantonment. The eligibility criteria for enlistment/ registration of professional engineers and architects in different categories are given below:
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
a) For Residential Buildings: Bachelors of Architecture and recognized as such by Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP).
b) For Commercial Buildings/ Projects:
Bachelors of Architecture and recognized as such by Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners (PCATP) with 05 years experience.
Master of Structural Engineering and recognized as consulting Structural Engineer by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) and having 5 years experience of structural design of buildings.
Master of Structural Engineering and recognized as consulting Structural Engineer by Pakistan Engineering Council and having 10 years experience of structural design of buildings.
Master of Geotechnical Engineering or Master of Soil Sciences and recognized as such by Pakistan Engineering Council and fully equipped with Soil Testing Lab and permanent technical staff.
2. Applications complete in all respect together with following information supported with documentary evidence should reach the undersigned by 10 February 2013.
3. Architects and Structural Engineers/Vetting Engineers already registered with [CBF] this office shall apply afresh for registration in their respective categories.
4. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
5. For further information please contact Senior Cantt. Engineer of this office in person or at 021-99240527 during office hours.
6. The Board reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons thereof.
Cantonment Executive Officer, FAISAL Cantonment.
- Education Organizer Job, Humanitarian Organization Job, Civil Engineer, Internee
- Research officer Job, Public Sector Job, Civil Engineer, Computer Operator
- Azad Jammu Public Service Commission District Muzaffarabad Job, Lecturers, Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineers Job, Housing Project Job, Marketing, Civil Engineer, Architects
- Store Keeper job, QEL Job, Qavi Engineers Lahore Job, Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer