Lahore LDA Jobs, Deputy Director, Assistant Director
1. Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
2. Upper age limit up to five (5) years will be relaxed according to Government Policy for all the candidates. No further age relaxation in upper limit will be admissible.
3. 5% of vacancies are reserved for women. However tiiyy- will also be considered against general seats.
4. 2% quota is reserved for disabled. Only siich disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for jobs reserved for disab’ti. who have been declared to be disabled and fit for work on a particular job by tt^e provincial Council as defined in Section 5 of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981.(Disability Certificate must be attached with the application)
5. The candidates already working in Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
6. In service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
9. Number of posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
10. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
11. Exact Qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned in the Application Form which should be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website. (www.nts.org.pk)
12. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics. NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing service) and Interview, with each stage having distinct qualification bar. Failure in any particular stage shall be considered as failure in entire process.
13. Offline test shall be held on 18-12-2011 only at Lahore.
14. Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs. 700/= in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
15. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
16. Last date of submission of applications is 19-11 -2011.
17. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A Level candidates must attach their HSSC Equivalence certificate with applications).
18. Provisional Candidate list shall be available on NTS Website on 23-11-2011.
19. Candidate may request for correction of his/her name, particulars through NTS website until 26-11-2011.
20. Roll No. Slips and test centre details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
21. Result of the written test shall be announced on 26-12-2011 on NTS Website.
22. Sample paper shall be available on NTS Website.
23. Candidates shall present original documents, alongwith a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
24. Candidates must contact NTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional/final list of candidates, test centres, display of test results, information regarding submission of application forms etc.
LAHORE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, LAHORE.
- Professors Job, Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar Job, Registrars, Assistant Director
- Federal Government Job, Assistant Director, Junior Assistant, Naib Qasid
- Askari Colonies Management Job, GHQ Housing Directorate Job, Assistant Director
- Govt Islamabad Jobs, Semi Federal Govt Jobs, Assistant Director, Private Secretary
- Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra Jobs, Aircraft Manufacturing Factory Job, Deputy Director