Intl Rescue Committee Pakistan Program Jobs, IRC Jobs, Field Officer
International Rescue Committee Pakistan Program
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, working in 42 countries worldwide. Established in Pakistan for over 30 years, IRC manages and delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, education, protection and livelihoods for displaced, poor and conflict-affected communities.
IRC works in partnership with local government and non-governmental organizations and currently works in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab and Sindh.
Currently IRC is seeking to fill the below mentioned positions:
1. EH Manager- (based at Qamber Shahdadkot)
2. Field Officer (Construction) 3 Positions – (based at Shikarpur and Qamber Shahdadkot)
3. Medical Trainer – (based at Shikarpur)
4. Protection Officer – (based at Shikarpur)
Closing date for receiving applications is September 4,2011.
For detailed job description and application procedure, interested candidates fulfilling the job requirements can log on to http://irc.rozee.pk
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- HR Manager Job, PRCS Punjab Branch Job, Women Medical Officer, Dispenser, Field Officer
- Govt of Sindh Energy Department Job, MIS Incharge, Field Officer, District Supervisor
- PTPP Job, Punjab Thalassaemia Prevention Program Job, Field Officer, Assistant Accountant
- Participartory Development Initiatives Job, PDI Karachi Job, Field Officer
- INPO Ngo Jobs, Admin, Liaison Officer, Field Officer, Community Mobilizer