Sindh Enterprise Development Fund SEDF Jobs, Chief Financial Officer, Financial Analyst
Sindh Enterprise Development Fund
The Government of Sindh with a vision to encourage investment in the SME sector, inculcate entrepreneurial ability and to provWo major push to the wider Agri economy, has created Sindh Enterprise Development Fund to provde legal as well as institutional mechanism to achieve such objectives 11 aims to provide opportunities lor vafoe addition in the agriculture sector for multiplo economic bonelits on growth. Intermediary services and productivity. It also seeks to introduce farm lewvl .nterventens to improve efficiency and profitability
SEDF seeks applications from suitable candidates
Job Prof Ho:
• The CFO shoutd be responsible for all financial & fiscal management aspects of company operations, ensuring adherence to Government of Sndh regulations, accounting standards & politics as woll as to other standards & legal requirements.
• He/She will provide leadership & coordination In the administration, business, planning, accounting 8 budgeting efforts of the organization; set goal & objectives; organize annual external audit; idenlify, evaluate & implement opportunities to improve performance & service delivery.
• He/She w 3 be required to evaluate agro based business plans, project proposals, the*'- feasibilities in terms of fmancaaJ structuring & modeling, commercial viab&ty, financing possibilities for determining returns. SEDF participation etc. towards the larger objective of encouraging Agro & oJher industry in Sindh lor economic development as per SEDF objectives.
• He-She should be able to work as Secretary to the Board of Directors
Qualification & Experience:
• The candidate must be a member of recognized body of professional Accountants or has a post graduate degreo in Finance from a recognized university or equivalent with at least 5 years of handing financial affairs of a listed company
• The candidate must demonstrate competencies, leadeiship. strategy tninking, team bidding, interpersonal communications 5 docisfon making
Remuneration & Age:
• Compensation will bo based on exprience & market rales.
• Maximum age limit of candidate is 40 years.
a. Job Profile
• The incumbent will be responsib'o tor analysis & advice on ihe financial aspects ol designing, implementing SEDF projects as per the strategic objectives under
O* the supervision of CFO.
He/She will be required to design & conduct financial & operational analysis of fcusiness proposals roceived for SEDF financial assistance. . 0 « He'She will be required to evaluate agro based business plans, project proposals, their feasibilities in terms of financial structuring & modeling, commercial viability, ^ financing possibilities tor determining returns. SEDF
participation etc. towards the larger objective of encouraging Agro & otter Industry n Sindh for economic J development as per SEDF objectives.
b. Qualification & Experience:
• Tho candidate must hold a post graduate degree in Finance / Economics / Applied Economics.
• Hey'She must have overall minimum of 3 years of professional experience as financial analyst having experience of project management, feasibilities, financial structuring, financing, determining viabilities etc.
• The candidate must demonstrate competencies, leadership, strategic tninking, team building, interpersonal communications & decision making.
c. Remuneration & Age:
• Compensation will be based on experience & market rates.
• Maximum age limit of candidate is 35 years.
Application including CV with two references must be roceived within 15 days. Only shortkstod candidates will be Inytod lor interviews i selection process. No TA'DA w- be provided for interviews. Applications wtl bo treated in strict confidence. Please send application to:
Sindh Enterprise Development Fund 1tt Floor, Block-B, FTC Building, Karachi Ph: 99207512-4, Fax: 99207515 or omall: firstname.lastname@example.org
INF-KRY: No. 2889/12___