Govt Org Jobs, Procurement Specialist
A Government sector organization is looking for a professional who can lead the
Procurement activities of the organization with following essential qualities:-
• Proven Experience in the field of Strategic Procurement.
• Undertanding and in depth knowledge of local and international procurement rules/procedures
• Functional Knowledge of procurement practices and emerging trends.
• Awareness and understanding of joint working and concept of team work in public sector organizations.
• Competent in use of database and presentation skills.
• High skills in field of forecasting and risk management.
• Proficient commercial awareness with analytical capability and logical problem solving approach
• Excellentinter personal and communications sklHs.__
Applicants must possess the following qualifications and experience:-
• Qualification: Masters in Business/Public Administration
• Experience: At least 20 years post qualification experience in
Retired Military Officer in the rank of Brigadier having rich expenence If) relevant field.
• The candidates desiring to work in challenging environment with zeal of excellence may apply for post of Director Procurement (SPS-11) “Non Technical” on contract extendable based on conduct / performance / requirement.
• Applications along with C.V. 01 x photograph, photocopies of CNIC, educational, experience certificates, domicile and disharge book (if applicable) may be sent to Dy Dlr HRM PO Box.2381 GPO Islamabad not later than 31w July 2011
• Organization reserves the right to call only short listed candidates.
- Govt Org Jobs, Assistants, Admin Staff
- Govt Org Jobs, Accounts Executive Job 28 June 2011
- Govt Org jobs, Assistant Secretary 9 June 2011
- Govt Org Jobs, Biochemist, Office Superintendent, Office Assistant
- Govt Org Jobs, BioChemist, Superintendent, Assistant, Computer Operator, Lab Assistant