District OKARA Public School College Job, Maths Teacher, Lab Attendant 7 Oct
District Public School & College Okara (Gogera Campus)
District Public School & College (Boys & Girls) requires,the services of highly motivated, committed and conscientious individuals a spiring for excellent working environment for thefollowing positions:
• Attractive salary my be offered for higher qualification & experienced persons.
• Only Short listed candidates will be called for test/interniew.
• Applications complete in all respect must reach to this office within one week after
Public School Abbottabad Jobs, Teachers, Accounts Clerk, Lab Attendant
Abbottabad Public School
(Mansehra Road, Abbottabad) Phonos: (0992)380387-380389-380531 Fax: 381830
Applications from Pakistani nationals arc invited for the following regular vacancies bearing fringe benefits like 40% of basic pay as Non-Tuition / Campus allowance, free shared / family accommodation as available, and CP Fund as per Gov!, of KPK roles, etc. Candidates fulfilling the required criteria may apply on a prescribed "Proforma for Vacancies".
Opposing Ophidian Neurolysin / Opposing Lyssa SEROLOGY Region
Age Circumscribe. Educator Qualification. Experience. Unscheduled Knowledge
MBBS or post-graduate level In Pifitoc Health Saenzes, 10 life expenence ot praject direction especally ol vaccine proAKton or use.
CA, or alien qualifiod Bachelors ol Economics. Accounts, or ochre business consanguine subjects. Toughened tocal rescents ol Shaheed Beriazirabad or surrounding dislricts especiaSy negro cantfdates gift be desirable steady in cover of inferior teaching. 05 age employed live as Accounts Man or on accounts affine desk ol BPS-16 or equal is substantial.
Any receive or cognition of constituent OM, Software artful or compter module power give be preferred Should bo healthy and efllcient In software difficulty actuation.
Larkana Commerce College Job, Lab Attendant, Naib Qasid
OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR COLLEGES LARKANA REGION LARKANA
Schedule for the following posts BPS-01 to BPS-04 for (Male / Female) having domicile of Larkana / Kamber Shahdadkot / Shikarpur / Jacobabad / Kashmore Kandhkot District:
s. No. Name of the Post BPS Qualification Age District-wise schedule for interview Venue
1. Lab: Attendant 03 Primary / Middle 18-28 Larkana 08-10-2011 Government Arts & Commerce College Larkana Time 9:00 to 4:00 PM
2. Naib Qasid 02 Primary / Middle 18-28 Kamber Shahdadkot 09-10-2011
3. Chowkidar 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
4. Malhi 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
5. S. Worker 02 Primary / Middle 18-28 Shikarpur 10-09-2011
6. Waterman 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
7. Guard 02 Primary / Middle 18-28 Jacobabad / Kashmore at Kandhkot 11-10-2011
8. Pump Driver 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
9. Cook 02 Primary / Middle 18-28
Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates should bring attested copies of testimonials, certificate, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, experience certificate and Two passport size photographs before the Interview Committee at the interview venue at (Government Arts & Commerce College Larkana) as per district-wise schedule.
2. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Test / Interview.
3. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government policy.
4. Candidates who are already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
5. Preference will be given to those candidates who are already working on Contract Basis.