ALLAMA IQBAL MEDICAL COLLEGE / JINNAH HOSPITAL, LAHORE
Applications are invited from the Punjab domiciled suitable candidates for the following posts at Allama iqbal Medical College / Jlnnah Hospital, Lahore on the prescribed performa which can be obtained from the Admin. Block, AIMC on adhoc basis a period of one year, which will be extendable subject to satisfactory performance / non availability of the candidates selected by PPSC by the Government as detailed below:
1. The appointment shall be made strictly on merit according to tho policy of the Government of the Punjab.
2. The application must be accompanied with complete CV. Two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic, valid PMDC experience, domicile Character Certificates and NIC (NADRA).
3. Applicants should be addressed to the Principal, Allama Iqbal Medical College / Jinnah Hospital, Lahore and should reach in the office of the Principal, Allama Iqbal Medical College / Jinnah Hospital, Lahore during office hours up to 31$l January,2012.
4. Applicants must present the original documents at the time of interview .
5. The department reserves the right to change / cancel any published term / condition.
6. The department reserve the right to recruit or not to recruit any applicant, which will not be challengeable in any court of law.
7. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
8. Separate Call letter will be issued for interview.
9. No TA / DA will be given for interview.
10. Government employee should apply through proper channel.
Prof. Javed Akram PRINCIPAL Allama Iqbal Medical College
MBBS and FCPS/MS/MD in the respective specialty OR other equivalent qualification in the specialty recognized/registered by the PM8.DC OR
• MBBS and FCPS/MS/MD in Medicine or Surgery Or other equivalent qualifications. With 03 years teaching/practical oxporionco in tho subject spocialty in o recognized institution after post-graduate qualification can be appointed as Senior Reglstrar’ln the sub-specialties of Medicine or Surgery.
• Candidates with MCPS or DA qualification are eligible tor SR (Anaesthesia) on the basis of special provision of PM&DC.