Peshawar IM Sciences Jobs, Director
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DIRECTOR IMSCIENCES
Applications are invited for the position of Director IM Science*. Hayauhod Peshawar from accomplished and strongly motivated academic leaden and administrator? with a demonstrated track record of leadership in education, strategic planning, development, research, management of the Higher Education Institutions.
• bxccutivc Management
Ph D in Social Sciences OR Business Sciences with Fifteen Research Publications in HEC recognized journals.
• EXPERIENCE :
Experience of working with Government, community and elected officials. Significant academic leadership experience of minimum 10 years in addition to 05 yours teaching/research experience. A creative consensus builder with the capacity to listen and to build a great management team with skills appropriate to their tasks. An excellent recruiter of personnel. Experience with management of complex administrative and financial organizations und a commitment to staff development Membership with professional organization will be considered as added advantage
• PAY: MP-II Scale
• AGE: 40-55 years.
• To supervise the academic growth of the institute.
• To communicate with various Orgainzalion/Institutions/Ir<dividua!*.
• To formally represent the Institute as appropriate at external facing events and with external bodic» such as f ederal Government. Provincial Government and Higher Edtxstion Commission Islamabad
• To raise scholarships. Financial aid for students ifuough actively interacting with the donor agencies
• To actively participate in policy issues and provide relevant and insightful advice to. strengthen the profile of the Institute
• To anticipate the key issues for discussion at senior management meetings
a To contribute to the vision, mission and values of the institute through adopting a positive and collaborative approach.
• To drive initiatives, track the progress of important projects and issues relating to the Institute.
a To develop, implement and monitor policies related to all aspects of the operations of the Institute.
• To devise objectives, plans, strategics and give directions alongwith motivation to the academic and administrative staif members to achieve tlie targets by stipulated deadlines.
• To ensure that agreed objectives are implemented and resolved in a timely manner
• To act as a team leader and a team member whenever required.
• To ensure professional development/capacity development of employees to perform their responsibilities efficiently.
• To be resourceful and innovative in resolving issue*, exercising judgment and presenting information.
• To promote quality education at the Institute and ensure implementation and compliance of rules and regulations at all levels.
a To ensure appraisal systems a( all levels.
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for the post on plain pupcr with complete contact information (Telephone, Fax. E-mail). The application should be accompanied by the following documents:
• Certified copies of educational ccrliFicutcs/dcgices/dipkmias.
• A detailed Curriculum Vitac (CV) clearly highlighting all elements of eligibility criteria.
• l.ist of Research Publications.
• Three recent passport size photographs.
• I hose already in service should apply through proper chunnel a Credentials /testimonials.
Applications of eligible candidates should reach the office of the Secretary to Oovcrnmcnt of KJiyhcr Paklitunkhwa. Higher ITducution. Archives & Libraries Department. Civil Secretariat Peshawar not later than 15-days of the publication of this advertisement.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
SECTION OFFICER (UNIVERSITIES-!)
Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.
- Head Chief Spokesman Job, SBP Job, Director, Divisional Head State Bank of Pakistan 19 May
- Political Finance Job, Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Job, Director, Financial analyst
- Controller Examination Job, Bacha Khan University Charsadda, Pakistan Job, Director
- Coordinator Montessori System job, The National School Aimed Education Job, Director
- Federal Board of Revenue Job, Govt FBR Job, Director, Regional Tax Officer