Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Livestock Department Jobs, Veterinary Officer, Project Coordinator,
Application are invited from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile holders on the plan paper along with IV for appointment to the following posts newly created under the approved project titled as "Poverty Alleviation through improved Rural Poultry Production in Mardan ADP2011-2012 General S.No.614100117" on fixed pay basis for the project period 2011-2012 to 2013-14. The requisite qualification, experience and age limit given below against each post.
No. of Fixed posts Salary per per month Rs.
|G$I-921(1249/9210276, fax: 09
S# Numeof post with grade
I. Project 01 50000/-Coordination PBS-18
2. Veterinary 01 Officer (H) BPS-17
3. Computer 01 Operator BPS-12
4. Veterinary/ Assistant BPS-9
5. Female Veterinary/ Poultry Assistant BPS-9
6. Driver BPS-4
7. Poultry Attendant/
Vetennary Graduatc/M.Sc (Hons) especially in Poultry Development with at least, registered with PVMC 10-ycars experience in the deparimenL DVM with registered with PVMC at least 3-years giptncnce in the relevant, field.
1. 2nd Class Intermediate Certificate in statics, economics, mathomatics, physics or computer science as one of the subject: and
2. One year Diploma or equivalent qualification in Computer or Information Technology from a rccogn/ied Board of Technical Education. Matric with two years Veterinary Assistant Course from the recognized Institute.
Matnc with two years Veterinary Assistant Course from the recognized Institute.
Matric with LTV License and having 05 years experience. Lliterate
As per project Rules otherwise departmental service rules
8. Watcher Naib Qasid BPS -01
9. Chowkidar BPS-01
10. Sweeper BPS-01
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applications, accompanied by attested copies of educational testimonials (degree/certificates & DMCs. experience certificates (from Government departments), copy of domicile certificate Copy of CN1C Tong with one recent photograph), must reach to the undersigned on or before 25th June. 2012 with contact cell number
2. One Application will be considered for one post
3. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from their concerned department.
4. Only short listed candidates will he called for interview.
5. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall be rejected without intimation to the applicant.
Dr. Sher Muhammad)
- The Network Ngo Job Pakistan, Project Coordinator
- SEF Job, Sindh Education Foundation Job, Project Coordinator
- Punjab Govt Department Job, Urban Unit Job, Project Coordinator, Financial Management Specialist
- PSEB Job, Pakistan Software Export Board Job, Project Coordinator
- Badin High School Jobs, Computer teachers, Project Coordinator