AIOU Job, Allama Iqbal Open University Job, Directors, Engineer, Project Director, Assistant Registrar 1
Allama Iqbal Open University
Sector H-8, Islamabad
| Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals tor the foBowmg posts in the University for selection on merit basis.
I (A) MAIN CAMPUS (ACADEMIC) (Regular basis * (1) Professor (BPS-21) Discipline:
Mathematics/Statistics-1. Biology-1, Food & NutritiorV Environmental Design.' Community Health-1, Agriculture Extension/' Livestock Rural Oevetopment-1. Pakistan Studies (Pakistan Studies/History)-1. Pakistani Languages-1. Business Administration/ Public Administration-1. English Language & Applied Linguistics-1. Education (Educational Planning & Management / Distance & Non-Formal Education / Elementary Teacher Education)–!. Quran & Tafseer/ Islamic Thought. Culture & History /Comparative
^ (2) Professor (BPS-21) Discipline: .
I (3) Professor (Tenure Track System) Discipline: • (4) Associate Professor (BPS-20) Discipline:
Physics-1. Chemistry-1. Mathematics/ Statfstics-1. Economics-1. Sociology-1. Library & Information Sctence-1. Public Administration/ Busmess Administration/ Commerce-3. Iqbal Studies-1, English Language & Applied Linguistics-1. Education (Distance & Non-Formal Education /Early Childhood Education/Elementary Teacher Education/Educational Planning & ManagemenVScience Education)-2, Hadith & Seerah-1.
(5) Associate Professor (BPS-20) Discipline:
Computer Science/IT/ICT-2. Engineering & Technology (Electrical/Electronics/Renewable Energy System)-1
(6) Assistant Professor (BPS-19) Discipline:
Physics-2. Chemistry-1. Food & Nutrition/ Environmental Design-1. Agriculture Extension/Rural Development-"!, Sociology-1. English Language & Applied Linguistics-2, Education (Early Childhood EducatiorVElementary Teacher Education/Distance & Non-Formal Education/Educational Planning & Management/Curriculum Studies)-3, Quran & Tafseer/ Comparative Religions/Fiqh & Islamic Law-2.
(7) Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
Engineering & Technology (Electrical/Mechanical )-1
(8) Lecturer (BPS-18) Discipline.
Physics-1. Chemistry-1. Computer Science/Information Communication Technology/Information Technology-1, Environmental Design-1. Gender & Women Studies-1, Business Administration (Finance/Marketing/HRM)-3, Commerce-2, Pakistani Languages (SiratkvPunjabi)-2, English Language & Applied Linguistics-1. Sociology-1. Education (Distance & Non-Formal Education/ Early Childhood Education/ Elementary Teacher Education/ Secondary Teacher Education/ Science Education/ Educational Planning & Management/ Special Education)-5. Islamic Thought. Culture & History-1.
(B) CONTRACT BASIS:
1) Director Information Communication Technology (on 03 years contract) Salary package: Rs.135.000-10.000-195.000) Post-1
(2) Director (Multimedia / Instructional Design) (BPS-20) (on 03 years contract) Post-1
(3) Project Director in OG-ll (one year contract and extendable till the project
(4) Assistant Registrar (Legal) (BPS-17) (on 03 years contract) Post-1
(C) ADMINISTRATIVE/SERVICING POSTS (Regular basis):
(1) Additional Director Regional Services
(3) Additional Controfler of Examinations
(BPS-19) Posts-2 (01 Main Campus + 01 Region)
(5) Data Processing Manager
(2) Additional Registrar
(4) Deputy Director (Graphic & Design)
(6) Deputy Treasurer
(8) Deputy Controller of Examinations
(BPS-18) Posts-4 (02-Main Campus + 02 Regions)
(10) System Analyst (BPS-18) Post-1
(9) Senior Editor (BPS-18) Post-1
(12) Assistant Controller ol Examinations (BPS-17) Post-1
(11) Assistant Registrar (BPS-17) Posts-2
(13) Assistant Librarian
(Electronic Resource) (BPS-17) Post-1
(14) Assistant System Programmer
(15) Electrical Engineer (BPS-17) Post-1
(17) Research Assistant (BPS-16) Posts-3
(16) Accountant (BPS-17) Posts-2
(18) Statistical Assistant (BPS-14) Posts-3
(20) Security Supervisor (BPS-11) Posts-2
(19) Assistant (BPS-14) Posts-3
(21) Library Technical Assistant (BPS-09) Post-1
(23) Lower Division Clerk (BPS-07) Posts-30 (25) Mali (BPS-02) Posts-6
(22) Upper Oivlsion Clerk (BPS-09) Posts-3
(24) Naib Qasid (BPS-02) Posts-10
(Posting of the selected candidates can be made anywhere in the Regional Offices of relevant Provinces).
(1) Regional Director (BPS-20) Post-1 (Domicile Sindh). Post-1 (Domicile Punjab) & Post-1 (Domicile KPK)_
(2) Regional Director (BPS-19) Post-1 (Domicile Punjab). Post-1 (Domicile Balochistan)_
(3) Deputy Regional Director (BPS-18) Post-1 (Domicile Punjab) & Post-1 (Domicile AJK)
(4) Assistant Regional Director (BPS-17) Posts-2 (Domicile Sindh) & Post-1 (Domicile AJK)_
(5) Student Counsellor (BPS-16) Post-1 (Domicile Punjab) Post-1 (Domicile KPK) & Post-1 (Domicile Slndh)_
(6) Assistant (BPS-14) Posts-2 (Domicile Punjab). Posts-2 (Domicile KPK). Posts-2 (Domicile Balochistan) Post-1 (Domicile AJK)_
(7) Field Worker (BPS-14) Posts-2 (Domicile Sindh) & Post-1 (Domicile Balochistan)
(8) Lower Oivision Clerk (BPS-07) Posts-10 (Domicile Punjab) Posts-5 (Domicile Balochistan) Posts-5 (Domicile KPK) Posts-3 (Domicile Gilgit Baltistan) Posts-5 (Domicile Sindh) & Posts-4 (Domicile AJK)_
(9) Drivers (BPS-05) Posts-3 (Domicile Punjab),.Post-1 (Domicile Sindh). Post-1 (Domicile Balochistan). Post-1 (Domicile Gilgit Baltistan)
(10) Naib Qasid (BPS-02) Posts-8 (Domicile Punjab). Posts-3 (Domicile Sindh). Posts-2 (Domicile Balochistan). Posts-2 (Domicile KPK. Posts-2 (Domicile AJK)
(11) Mali (BPS-02) Post-1 (Domicile Punjab). Post-1 (Domicile KPK)
(12) Chowkidar (BPS-02) Posts-7 (Domicile Punjab) Posts-5 (Domicile Sindh). Posts-3 (Domicile Balochistan), Posts-2 (Domicile KPK). Post-1 (Domicile AJK)
Interested candidates can download the Application Forms from AIOU website (www.aiou.edu.pk). The demand draft of Rs.500/- for BPS 05-16 and Rs.1.000/- for BPS-17 & above (non-refundable) must be deposited in favour of the Treasurer. AIOU. Islamabad. For each post, a separate application form, fee and documents shall be submitted. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. For further details about qualifications and experiences of the above posts, visit www.aiou.edu.pk. in AIOU Jobs.
3. Preference will be given to those candidates who possess progressive experience in the relevant field particularly in Distance Education System and use of ICT.
4. Applicants for the positions of Professor & Associate Professor are required to submit four separate copies of the applications/dossiers for BPS or TTS duly bind along-with a soft copy of dossier in PDF form.
5. All experience certificates must be attached with the application form.
6. The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates and only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and or interviews
7. The University has right to make posting of any selected candidate in the country. However, in most cases posting will be either at Main Campus. Islamabad or relevant Provinces.
8. The University reserves the rights to increase/decrease the number of posts, not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
9. Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Govemment Organizations/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers.
10. The University will follow the age limits as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
11. The candidates applying for the post must enlist the attached documents with signature.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
13. Applications on prescribed form, alongwith attested copies of all testimonials, experience, domicile and CNIC must reach the undersigned by Monday. July 30.2012.
(Muhammad Bashir Chaudhary), Registrar (Acting) Ph: 051-9057175
- Professors Job, SMBB University Job, Directors, Controller Examination, Librarian
- Accountant Job, Aga Khan Foundation Job, Coordinators, Directors, Managers
- Pharmacist Job, Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Job, Engineer, Accountant
- Civil Engineers Job, Punjab Power Management Unit Job, Directors, Finance, Assistant
- Director Job, Govt Of Pakistan ERRA Job, Engineer, Surveyor