UM Job, University of Malakand Jobs, Faculty, Registrars, Director, Dy Registrars1
UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
Chakdara Dir (L) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan Ph: 0945-762100 (Email: email@example.com ) Fax: 0945-763491
(Advertisement No. 8/2011)
Applications are invited from career-oriented Pakistani Nationals (Faculty Members and Staff) on Regular/ Tenure Track System basis on
Required Qualification & Experience
Name of Post
A) Ph.O In the relevant field from H.E.C recognized University/ Institution with 7 years teaching / research experience in a recognized institution / college / university or 7 years professional experience in the relevant field in National or International organization out of which two years must be teaching experience with 5#V10 research publications (with at least 1/2 fi publications in the last 5 years) in HEC recognized journals. OR 2) S-years post PhD teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization..
Computer Science (Software Outsourcing)
Ph.D in the relevant field from H.E.C recognized University/ Institution. No experience and no Publication are required. OR Master’s degree (Foreign) or M.Phil (Pakistan) or equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education in the relevant field from an H.E.C recognized University / Institution with 04 years teaching / research experience in a recognized University or a post-graduate institution or professional expenence in the relevant field in a National or International organization (only for BPS-19)
Software Engineering Tourism & Hotel Management Computer Science
First Class Master’s Degree OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field with no 3″ Division in the academic career from an HEC recognized University/ Institution. (Condition of no 3rd division shall not be applicoble in the qualification of appointment as lecturer provided that the candidate holds a higher degree viz. M.Phil/PhD or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rd division in entire ocademic career furthermore, the candidate with 2nd Division in the Moster’s Dejfree Wot folding higher degree i.e. M. Phil/PhD or equivalent degree with 18 yeors of education could be Considered).
Atleast second class Master’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant subject ^rith atieast second class B.Ed and Five (05) years teaching experiencein BPS-16 in a recognized educational Institution.
for University Girts College
Ph.D with IS years relevant experience or Master Degree/ LIB or higher qualification with 18 years teaching/ administration experience in BPS-17 or above in a recognized University.
a) Chartered Accountant or FCMAs with S years experience in Planning. Investment & Financial Management. OR
b) Master in Commerce /Economics / Business Administration (majors in Finance/Accounting) with C.A. Article-ship completed or ACMA (part-ll) and 10 years experience in Audit, Project Formulation, Appraisal, and Evaluation, HRD, and Marketing.
Director Finance: (BPS-20)
a) First class Master Degree with 06 years experience in relevant field. OR
b) Second Class Master’s with 10 years experience in relevant field.
a) First class Master’s Degree with 6 years in the relevant experience. OR.
b) Master Degree with lOyears experience in the relevant field OR
c) CA with four years experience in the relevant field.
(Those who hove olrcady applied for the post advertised vide Advertisement No. 7/2011 dated 6* September 2011 need not to apply again)
a) First Class Master Degree/ LIB with 04 years experience in Teaching/Administration in BPS-17 in a recognized University. OR
b) Second Class Master’s Degree / LIB with 06 years experience in BPS-16 or above in examination organizing and conducting in a recognized University/Board.
Admissions/ Student Affairs.
a) First Class Master Degree/ 118 with 06 years experience in Teaching /Administration in a University. OR
b) Master’s Degree / LLB with 10 years experience In Administration in a University.
c) Graduate with 15 years Teaching/ Administration experience in a University.
Deputy Registrar; (bps-18)
B.Sc Engineering (Civil) with minimum 15 years experience in building and road works.
a) First Class Master’s Degree or higher qualification in Library Sciences with 13 years experience in BPS-17 or above in the relevant field. OR
b) Second Class Master’s Degree in Ubrary Sciences with 17 years experience In the relevant field.
a) Graduate with 05 years experience in the relevant field. OR
b) 1″ Class intermediate with 10 years experience in the relevant field (Preference will be given to romputer literate having served in Government Offices)
Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Board/ University/ Institute with 5 years experience in the relevant field.
A?st Engineer KM); (BPS-16)_
a) Graduate with 02 years experience. OR
b) Intermediate with 05 years experience.
a) Graduate with 02 years computer experience. OR
b) 1″ Class intermediate with 05 years experience (Typing speed should be 40 WPM & extra certification in computer will be preferred)
C9mpyter Operator; (BPS-12)
Diploma of Associate Engineering (Electrical) with minimum 02 years experience In the relevant field.
1. Application forms can be downloaded from the university website i.e. Http://www.uom.edu.pk. A bank draft (in original) of Rs. 500/- for positions at serial 1 to 12 and Rs. 200/- for positions at serial 13 to 17, in favor of Director Finance University of Malakand, must be attached with the form. (Money Orders will not be accepted)
2. Applications on prescribed form complete in all respects along with testimonials/experience certificates/ three recent passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC shall reach the office of the undersigned on or before ll* October 2011. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained. Original documents and relevant experience certificates etc shall have to be produced at the time of interview.
3. Candidates serving in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous organizations/institutes must apply through proper channel otherwise their applications will not be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview. The University will not be responsible for non-receipt/delay of call letters for test/interview and the matter should be settled with the concerned service (post office or courier). The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them. Errors/omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rules.
4. Vacancies on Tenure Track Basis are subject to approval of Higher Education Commission, Islamabad and relevant authorities of the University.
(MAHBOOB UR RAHMAN) Registrar
- Hamdard University Karachi Job, Faculty, Professors, registrars, Lecturers 30 Sep 12
- IIUI Job, Islamic University Islamabad Job, Faculty, Master Trainer, Professor, Director
- University of Malakand Jobs, Faculty, Dy Director Finance
- Private University Jobs, Director, Faculty
- RIHS – Rawal Institute of Health Sciences Jobs, Faculty, Registrars, Demonstrator